Have You Noticed? Part V

have u notice that outside is sooooo HOT!? gee!:eek3:

Have you notice that tonight I am going to my mom's home for get ready tomorrow for a funeral of my great uncle Bruce. I felt funny which is missing one of in my family is great uncle Bruce that he is not around with us anymore it make me feel images that we dont see him :(. I have been mood up and down like a roller coaster. Sometime I laugh happy sometime sad confused which cant think straight at all since Wed. :( All of my families are very upset so now he is in the heaven with his parents which is his parents been passed away long time ago when I was kid.

Have you notice that tonight I am going to my mom's home for get ready tomorrow for a funeral of my great uncle Bruce. I felt funny which is missing one of in my family is great uncle Bruce that he is not around with us anymore it make me feel images that we dont see him :(. I have been mood up and down like a roller coaster. Sometime I laugh happy sometime sad confused which cant think straight at all since Wed. :( All of my families are very upset so now he is in the heaven with his parents which is his parents been passed away long time ago when I was kid.

aww i undy how ur feeling and i wish give u a real :hug:

aww i undy how ur feeling and i wish give u a real :hug:

Have you notice I am at home cuz at my mom's house is really bored nothing I am talking to cuz they are all hearing talk tak talk talk talk , my uncle (my mom's brother) that he using my mom's computer to doing pictures of my great uncle Bruce on the computer it taking so long and my mom notice it me bored so she asked me if I want go back home and I said yeah please and my sister dropped me off home. :) yeah real hugs :hug:

I am feeling a bit :( someone make me feel disappointed.
I hope tmw will be a better day

Have you notice I am at home cuz at my mom's house is really bored nothing I am talking to cuz they are all hearing talk tak talk talk talk , my uncle (my mom's brother) that he using my mom's computer to doing pictures of my great uncle Bruce on the computer it taking so long and my mom notice it me bored so she asked me if I want go back home and I said yeah please and my sister dropped me off home. :) yeah real hugs :hug:

have u notice that ur mom noticed u are bore and go home, that nice of ur mom?

Have you notice annoying outside was heavy rain and thunder but now it is stopped lol :lol: I did unplug my vcr not want get damage again that it got my old vcr and alarm damages hit by thunderstorm lol :lol: Ahhhhhhh I see outside is sunny whoo :lol:

:hug: DeafMonkey....

Have you noticed DM, I'll be thinking of you today, my prayers are with you and your family,

Have you noticed that I missed this little silly game? Have you also noticed that I'm back? :)

I notice Tweetybird is preparing getting white dress as Dove... her boyfriend getting black Tophat as Crow... they will go to big bird cage as courthouse...BE PREPARE GETTING BIRDSEED TO THROW AT TWEETYBIRD...

I notice Tweetybird is preparing getting white dress as Dove... her boyfriend getting black Tophat as Crow... they will go to big bird cage as courthouse...BE PREPARE GETTING BIRDSEED TO THROW AT TWEETYBIRD...

have u notice that is she exciting?

:hug: DeafMonkey....

Have you noticed DM, I'll be thinking of you today, my prayers are with you and your family,

Have you notice aww you have been thinking of me today and thanks for prayers for me and my families :hug:

I just got home in 1/2 half hour ago . We went to somehow chapel house to visitatioin (sp) we see on tv pictures of my great uncle that my uncle made the pictures into video. My sisters make a pictures of poster of 2 frames one is dad and one is other different families which is 2 of my cousins' father Bruce who is passed away. I saw one of flowers that my 2nd sister bought a flowers for my great uncle Bruce on the table and there is more flowers one is dad (my cousins' father), great uncle Bruce (me, and 3 sisters) , sister of my grandma (Bruce's sister), one flowers of nieces and nephew which is my mom, 2 aunts and one uncle. then I saw there one box and I dont know what it is in the box and my mom told me it is umm and I said OHHHHHHHHH is that ash? she said yes then I said ohh thought coffin and she said no he doesnt want coffin to let other ppl to see his body so he want an ash then later we went to sit down and listen from the minister which I couldnt understand lol then later my 2 cousins stand up and tell us which I couldnt understand too lol till at the end I hear the song which it is bagpipe that scotland do use bagpipe which is my great uncle Bruce's fave is bagpipe very much which he is used it :). One of my cousin gave me papers what they already told us so I read till done then we went to other place to eat for lunch so now I am all full! from eat lol :lol: Umm till my nephew Cody that I hold him and some ppl staring at me and I go like this tongue it out from my mouth lol haha till my mom said that one of my uncle's wife told her that I look good with the baby and I said not my baby it is my sister's baby and they went laughed at me lol :lol: till my sister took her son out of my arm aww how so cute to hold my nephew lol :lol:.. One of my cousin's daughter was almost wake up my nephew oops! lol My sister told me that oh wow my nephew wasnt listen when it is bowling game just sleeping didnt hear it but my nephew is hearing :).

Back