Have You Noticed? Part V

Hi Notinced that I am here to posting some on AD...

Notice that I am up now..... :)

Have you noticed DeafMonkey is not feeling well, but I do hope she feels better soon, and have you noticed Cheri is leaving out of town today, hope she 'll have a great time...

edit Have you noticed that Oceanblue has a new avatar on, me curious to ask her if that's her ?...IF so, she does have a lovely smile...

Have you notice yes it is her on her avatar :)

Have you notice oh, yeah I hope I get better soon and my head is sore right now from vomit this morning :(

Have you notice I am back posting? Yesterday I was out to my nephew's wedding and had a good time. Today my hubby and I will go out to my family for lunch and then go to the travel expo. Whew! it's a busy weekend. :)

Have you noticed DeafMonkey is not feeling well, but I do hope she feels better soon, and have you noticed Cheri is leaving out of town today, hope she 'll have a great time...

edit Have you noticed that Oceanblue has a new avatar on, me curious to ask her if that's her ?...IF so, she does have a lovely smile...

Yes, Angel that was me in that previous avatar.. thanks smile

I do hope DM feels better too..

Noticed that I am happy for AFC winning the Pro Bowl in Hawaii today!! Go Brady!!
In case your wondering AFC and NFC football teams played against each other.

Have you noticed tonight , I got cleansed left all my weakness and concerns at the alter tonight at church along with my sisters in christ. It was awesome! I am cleaned!!

DM I am glad your feeling better.

Have you notice yes I feel better now but still in my head sore when my head down then get up OW! feel like heart beat it hurt that when I woke up and get up oww it hurt :(

Have you notice awww devil eggs are already gone fast? dang ! lol :lol:

have u notice that i say yup!!! already gone in 10 min!?

Notice I am shopping righr now via my sidekick2

Have you noticed I came in here and say Hey!!! :wave:

Back