Have You Noticed? Part V

Yes, DM I am a lady smile

I don't think any guy would post Tom Brady's picture for avatar :lol: they would rather die than be caught dead with his pic!

hmm, i know some gay guys would post tom brady's picture for avatar...

:squint: oh really? how u know she is female?

Have you notice oh yes I know her from other forum not from in here AllDeaf :)

Yes, DM I am a lady smile

I don't think any guy would post Tom Brady's picture for avatar :lol: they would rather die than be caught dead with his pic!

Have you notice yep you are female and your avatar that you love him from NE Patriot of Tom Brady for years!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol:

Have you notice yep you are female and your avatar that you love him from NE Patriot of Tom Brady for years!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol:

:squint:
have u noticed that Animal_lover wants to know what is another forum that u found her?

Yes, DM you know me from the other site and most people know that I am a rabid about NE Patriots , especially Tom Brady whose the quarterback for the team.

Yes, Animal sure that would be possible for those kind guys to post Tom's pix. I am talking about straight guys, they wouldn't be caught dead doing that LOL

Have you notice I am going to my bedroom and watch tv. Going to cover my blankets on my legs to trying keep warm :).. I will be back later don't know how long :)

Yes, DM you know me from the other site and most people know that I am a rabid about NE Patriots , especially Tom Brady whose the quarterback for the team.

Yes, Animal sure that would be possible for those kind guys to post Tom's pix. I am talking about straight guys, they wouldn't be caught dead doing that LOL

hehe but i know some straight guys did...to admire them... :P

Have you noticed that there's no reason to be in a competition in who got the most post counts, who to beat in a contest, just make your post worth while to read, because one day you'll all going to look back and see how foolish you guys look for making posts that aren't even worth to read anymore. You know what I'm saying? There's no prize, so really what's the point of playing the competition? :crazy:

Just be yourself, and make your posts worth while for everyone to read and enjoy. :thumb:

Have you noticed its been nice weather here in my state :giggle:

Have you noticed that there's no reason to be in a competition in who got the most post counts, who to beat in a contest, just make your post worth while to read, because one day you'll all going to look back and see how foolish you guys look for making posts that aren't even worth to read anymore. You know what I'm saying? There's no prize, so really what's the point of playing the competition? :crazy:

Just be yourself, and make your posts worth while for everyone to read and enjoy. :thumb:

Have you notice that Cheri is calling me out ?? :pissed:

Back