Have You Noticed? Part V

Have you noticed their are many of us who have colds, flu's and me ear infection in both ears :sadwave:

Have you notice today is blizzard today ahhh was plan going visit my mom's but she said no dont come over it is blizzard which didnt know ohh then I check windows ahh blizzard cold brrrr so I stay home and she told me that airport is closed today cant fly wow and tomorrow school will be close probably my youngest sister will gonna said yayaya no school!!! lol she is only 17 yrs old lol but one thing she would groans work at her job lol :lol:

Have you notice here outside still snowing since from last night and still now .. it up to my knees now and still snowing I wanna STOP snow! lol :lol:

Have you noticed Tweetybird is talented

Have you also noticed today's Valentine's Day!

Tell family and friends, I love you, life is short.

Have you noticed, RR ordered me to stay out of the kitchen, looks like he's cooking up a surprise dinner for all of us and doesn't need my help, awww...that's ok at least I love surprises LOL, And I can smell a candle hmm :hmm: sounds like a romance dinner for Valentine's Day....I wonder if I'm getting more surprises later on this evening in the bedroom?...:naughty:

Have you noticed, RR ordered me to stay out of the kitchen, looks like he's cooking up a surprise dinner for all of us and doesn't need my help, awww...that's ok at least I love surprises LOL, And I can smell a candle hmm :hmm: sounds like a romance dinner for Valentine's Day....I wonder if I'm getting more surprises later on this evening in the bedroom?...:naughty:

Have you notice awww he do cooking for dinner for you on the valentine's day that is so romantic hehe :giggle:

Have you notice I shovel the snow whew it lots of work to shovel damn! that pretty lots of the snow up to my knees I wear running shoes no boot lol :lol: yeah I am crazy!!! but it doesnt the snow goes in my shoes thur my socks lucky me huh? :lol: I took pictures of snow :lol:

Have ya noticed that Poor DM suffered doing shuffling the snow! She sure need this!!
MTD_PRO_YARDMAN_SNOW_THROWER_8_5_HP_31AH5C3F401_Power_Mowers_Tools-resized200.jpg
Have you notice awww he do cooking for dinner for you on the valentine's day that is so romantic hehe :giggle:

Have you notice I shovel the snow whew it lots of work to shovel damn! that pretty lots of the snow up to my knees I wear running shoes no boot lol :lol: yeah I am crazy!!! but it doesnt the snow goes in my shoes thur my socks lucky me huh? :lol: I took pictures of snow :lol:

Angel, have you called the fire department on RR yet? He burning up the kitchen hehe JK

Have you noticed that I'm soo tired and worn out, been playing with my boyfriend's kids all afternoon to evening, It was soo much fun, his daughter kept on giving me kisses. I love it when she does that. :giggle:

:giggle: Have you noticed, I'm asking you what did he surprised you with? Have a great Valentine's twinie!! ;)

Angel, have you called the fire department on RR yet? He burning up the kitchen hehe JK

Have you noticed the fire department returned back to the station after they discovered they weren't invited...too bad, back to their macaroni and cheese dinner. :lol:

~RR

Back