Have You Noticed?...(Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OldNavyGirl said:
haha, sureeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee but i will see and pest oakley before you do! :woot: :bump: oakley
haha but u dont know where in Phoenix :laugh2:

Have you notice that nozobo is :wackit: all over the midwest. cuz we are getting snow..

Oakley_04 said:
haha but u dont know where in Phoenix :laugh2:

ohhhhhh :liar: i will see u before youuuuu leaveeeeeeee to AZ so SHUSH!

have you noticed Oakley 04 is collecting my boogers and spread it all over Illinois?

Have you noticed that we ain't getting snow in StL, but nearly freezing rain...brr.

have you noticed Oakley is very scared to meet me but excited to meet my roommate fernie! :evil:

Have you noticed DD shaking her head and asking Nozobo about punishment for OldNavyGirl and Oakley?

DreamDeaf said:
Have you noticed DD shaking her head and asking Nozobo about punishment for OldNavyGirl and Oakley?

have you notice I :bump: DD because she's jealous that i have oakley! :-P *run and hides*

Have you noticed that I havent read and post anything in this topic. Cuz you guys are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ahead of me. Geez.

have you noticed that I'm taking a quick peek in here and just dropping a line to say hi y'all and to see y'all next week? I could see that I have a lot to catch up on when I get home... heh oh boy! Hope everyone have had a great hoildays! :hug:

awww have u notice i miss sleepytaz n HURRY UP COME HOME? hehehe! :rofl:

Have you noticed DD scratching the surface here at AD and seeing what rises?

DD, having done that, could you please tell us what you noticed it smells like? If its malodorous, shall I fill out a form for the Alldeaf Janitor? :lol:

Tousi, all i can smell is the bread baking... wanna slice, Tousi?

Have you noticed that I've managed to find the bread machine instead of the AD machine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back