Have You Noticed?...(Part Two)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't noticed that Vinny been quiet today, maybe you scared him off... :bump:

Have you notice I'm feeling sad today and I dunno why

^Angel^ said:
I didn't noticed that Vinny been quiet today, maybe you scared him off... :bump: <----- PPPPTHHHH!!

AWWW WHATS WRONG QUADRUPIE!?? :HUG:

^Angel^ said:
I didn't noticed that Vinny been quiet today, maybe you scared him off... :bump:

Aww ..Angel..here is a big hug for you.

Aw Thanks girls! :grouphug: , You know me, I'll be fine :aw: ....

Have you notice how much I love these girls! ( :fly2: :fly2: )?..

Aw Thanks DD! :hug:

Have you notice that DD is back and rocking AD this morning....Welcome back girl..

^Angel^ said:
Aw Thanks girls! :grouphug: , You know me, I'll be fine :aw: ....

Have you notice how much I love these girls! ( :fly2: :fly2: )?..

which girls!?? :squint: :P

have you noticed that AD is rocking and rolling this morning????
::guitar riff::

Have you notice they are picking on me by setting me up with Ravensteve? I am so sad now I don't have friends anymore, cuz I don't know them anymore. *scoff*

Cheri said:
Have you notice they are picking on me by setting me up with Ravensteve? I am so sad now I don't have friends anymore, cuz I don't know them anymore. *scoff*

oh dear quadrupie.. how can you think like that? you have friends.. why do u think we are rooting for you lovely birdies!?!? isnt that what friends are for!?? :P :giggle:

Have you notice I'm having a great time...

Last edited:
Cheri said:

Oh my dear, how could you think that?

We are sad because we like to tease our dearest friend like you. We would have great time together if we tease each other like this.

Can you pass Steve to me? Because I would love to marry him!

Liebling:-))) said:
Oh my dear, how could you think that?

We are sad because we like to tease our dearest friend like you. We would have great time together if we tease each other like this.

Can you pass Steve to me? Because I would love to marry him!

i thought you were married?? :shock: :confused: unless they allow more than one husbands in germany?? :giggle:

have you notice i stole ^angel^ and cheri's halos? :) *steals their halo*

zesty said:
i thought you were married?? :shock: :confused: unless they allow more than one husbands in germany?? :giggle:

I dont mind to have 2 husbands :giggle:

Yes, I am not allow to have 2 husbands accord Germany law. I already has one. Poor Steve :giggle:

^Angel^ said:
Have you notice that Oakley_04 is moving to Az to be near Bbnt?.. :o
Yes i'm moving closer to BBNT, and when i get there i will be kicking his butt out of Arizona

Oakley_04 said:
Yes i'm moving closer to BBNT, and when i get there i will be kicking his butt out of Arizona

Thought BBNT is in jail?

(stealing his line...haha)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back