Have you ever..

Originally posted by Fly Free
yea i know that sucks *smh* -- i TRULY hope ur car is found and SOON and in decent condition yikes

yea, I dont wanna be coped up in the house cuz of no car. :(

JEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ teek! that' s fucked!!!!!!!!

Matty i know it isn t right but i moved on and im just glad to be with a better truck thats my baby!

Originally posted by javapride
JEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZ teek! that' s fucked!!!!!!!!

Matty i know it isn t right but i moved on and im just glad to be with a better truck thats my baby!
I don't care. Why can't we just get along.

Originally posted by prostock19
I don't care. Why can't we just get along.

Some people do stupid things when they dont understand :roll:

:lol: I remember one time, last summer. I almost fought with one of my childhood friend. He's absolutely :crazy: upstairs in his mind. He invited me to a party. It was a BLAST we last long until sunrise...
I decided to pass out for a while until I feel better. I woke up and found out my key was missing and my car's missing... I asked that friend what's up with that? He gave me an attitude.

I thought it was his hangover that caused this little attitude adjustment over there with him. I waited hours and hours! I got fed up and felt so ready to give him a good punch.

We said fine let's go outside! We went outside... He threw his punch. I dodged and tackled him down. My car arrived with his friend driving. He said I said ok to him to borrow my car I was like :wtf: We both laughed. Still, I wonder if we would be still trade some punches?

Damn Teekie... I hope your car will be found.. Stupid of someone who stolen youjr car jeez.. The insurance shld provide you a rental car for temp time. Damn the Ins!

Originally posted by Teekie
Ah, my car was stolen just 2 days ago, and Of course, called the cops and insurance company. Nothing's come up yet, and the stupid Ins. company wont do anything for a rental until in 30 days to investigate. :madfawk: They suck.

:shock: no way for 30 days I must need a car for work and daughter's school.
My tire was pop with knife last Wednesday my husband was so pissed off for late dropping daughter off at school that morning but he changed tire and stopped by my work after, yelled and bought new tire :roll: we told Landlord and he said some neighbors complained too so he called cops.

I had my truck's 3 tires slashed at a public school parking lot. I got revenge by using a jack and flipped his truck upside down before the classes were over...he was very surprised that it was upside down...ruining his cab. Cops got involved and we both got cleared cause it was even.

My camera, cash, and wife's purse was stolen few months ago at my mother's house when it was parked overnight. Unfortunately it was unlocked. Ever since, we learned the habit of keeping the car locked.

Of course, I had many things stolen.. fishing poles, tackle box, hunting rifle, 15 wooden baseball bats (at tournment in AZ), Baggage (at Little Rock airport), and few other small things.

they just broke one of my suburban's window tried to steal my suburban cuz I had key in it and my doors was locked by accident so when they broke the door and try put their arm in and try to unlock it but the lock stick was broke so they were like shit then ran away

Originally posted by Teekie
Have you ever had your vehicle stolen or broken into? If so, tell your experiences about it and what was done..or ever get the vehicle back?..
Teekie, Yep my vehicle was stole for long time ago...I love to custom my toy car. my car was very slamride and engine was performance racing. my car parked in front of my home in white neighborhoods area after i moved back to sacramento from bay area. few days later , my car disappeared and doomed. i was like, oh impossilbe because i did unplug cable off the battery and i put battery into trunk of car before i went to bed. i called police and police looks nothing to do and questioned me the vehicle of every description and insurace. you know what? i did not have any insurace for theif or coverage collisons. they said will find car and give me a call.. they never did call.. i knew my car would be skeleton with engine on the street in somewhere after if they found my car.. it was my first experinces.. my experince advice tell somethings for you, better get auto full coverage insurance for in case.. :)

Yes, more more Insurance become difficult trust in clients. All they collect $$ quickly before investigate anything so slowly!!! :crazy:

When I was younger I owned a Celica which was broken into three times. They took my steering wheel, radio and whatever they can grab. My windshield was smashed and/or the locks were destroyed with screwdrivers.
Back then I lived in a bad area in Miami. The neighborhood was/is so bad that people called that part of town Vietnam because of it's gang violence and all around violent streets.
I now live in a much safer part of town. All is better now and I actually sleep at night.

Originally posted by AquaBlue
When I was younger I owned a Celica which was broken into three times. They took my steering wheel, radio and whatever they can grab. My windshield was smashed and/or the locks were destroyed with screwdrivers.
Back then I lived in a bad area in Miami. The neighborhood was/is so bad that people called that part of town Vietnam because of it's gang violence and all around violent streets.
I now live in a much safer part of town. All is better now and I actually sleep at night.

That's good, I do live in a good area here, I suspect its teenagers who did this for a joyride. :roll:

No, that has never happened to me but I sure have lost my cars' keys....TWICE. :roll:

one of my friends has accidently hit the door after getting on her car and went reverse TOO fast and slammed the right door SO friggin' loud that it left a wrinkled part on the door...damn her car seems stronger than my jeep...*sighs* So my jeep was :Owned: by my friend's jeep.

Other times, my cousin's car was broke in...someone broke her car open and the alarm went off-and stole the studios from the rear of the car and ran away before someone spotted him...we never found that bitchin' theift! the cops were too careless to print the DNA on the car...saying that they were studios...BULLSHIT! they were EXPENSIVE studios and my cousin was really upset 'bout that so i guess she proably doesn't want to take her car on the student parking at college anymore...lol

Back