Have you ever..

Teekie

Reaction score
Have you ever had your vehicle stolen or broken into? If so, tell your experiences about it and what was done..or ever get the vehicle back?..

nope, never. but someone did stole some coins from my parents car, which the car doors was unlocked nothing big. *shrugs*

i have been gay bashed and they used my car for that to bash everything i own in there and destroyed ALL my worldy poession and the engine was damaged as well got me a new truck 2 yrs later. that was it.

Ah, my car was stolen just 2 days ago, and Of course, called the cops and insurance company. Nothing's come up yet, and the stupid Ins. company wont do anything for a rental until in 30 days to investigate. :madfawk: They suck.

nope thank God!!!!!!!!

*knock on wood*

cuz i drive a Honda!!!!!! :shock: once busted someone going to my car 1 morning and that person got back in the other car and the driver left in a HURRY -- figured it was either attempted auto theft or attempted theft of auto parts or something i :dunno: but it came close to that!!!!!

otherwise nope in the theft department -- but yep in another area -- ARSON!!!!!!!! :roll: my old 1990 Subaru Justy was set on fire by 4 idiotic teenagers back in 1997 -- yes all 4 teens has been arrested for those wondering (this really isnt related to this thread abt THEFT not *arson* so ill leave it alone)

Originally posted by Teekie
Ah, my car was stolen just 2 days ago, and Of course, called the cops and insurance company. Nothing's come up yet, and the stupid Ins. company wont do anything for a rental until in 30 days to investigate. :madfawk: They suck.

OMFG Teekie -- hope ur car is found -- but chances are good it might not be -- VIN nbr changed, chop shops and etc ouch -- insurance claims takes forever i know and they wanna make SURE its a valid theft not an insurance scam i guess

Originally posted by Fly Free
nope thank God!!!!!!!!

*knock on wood*

cuz i drive a Honda!!!!!! :shock: once busted someone going to my car 1 morning and that person got back in the other car and the driver left in a HURRY -- figured it was either attempted auto theft or attempted theft of auto parts or something i :dunno: but it came close to that!!!!!

otherwise nope in the theft department -- but yep in another area -- ARSON!!!!!!!! :roll: my old 1990 Subaru Justy was set on fire by 4 idiotic teenagers back in 1997 -- yes all 4 teens has been arrested for those wondering (this really isnt related to this thread abt THEFT not *arson* so ill leave it alone)

Damn, that was pretty stupid of them. I hope they learned their lesson.. never mess with Fly free :fu2:

:shock: damn why wait till 30 days UGH!! STUPID Ins company !!

OMFG Teekie -- hope ur car is found -- but chances are good it might not be -- VIN nbr changed, chop shops and etc ouch -- insurance claims takes forever i know and they wanna make SURE its a valid theft not an insurance scam i guess

True, but doesn't an police report show it isnt a insurance scam?? Grr.

nope I haven't experienced havin a car stolen cuz *knock on wood* I haven't gotten a car and learned how to drive so I stick to buses and trains for now :mrgreen:

teekie- hope they find ur car soon if not.. that will SUCK big time to get new car :roll:

Originally posted by funnybebe78
nope I haven't experienced havin a car stolen cuz *knock on wood* I haven't gotten a car and learned how to drive so I stick to buses and trains for now :mrgreen:

teekie- hope they find ur car soon if not.. that will SUCK big time to get new car :roll:

I hope so too..

What sucks even worse is that car still has to be paid off. :mad2:

:repost: check the auto section....

I had a few vehicles broken into. I've had my readio equipment stolen many times. I think it was so called "friends". Since I havn't been hanging with them, my stuff seems to stay in the car.

Originally posted by javapride
i have been gay bashed and they used my car for that to bash everything i own in there and destroyed ALL my worldy poession and the engine was damaged as well got me a new truck 2 yrs later. that was it.
That ain't fuckin right. GRRRR

True, but doesn't an police report show it isnt a insurance scam?? Grr.

ppl would still report their cars "stolen" with the PD and can be found to be insurance scam -- they just want the moolah :crazy: i know but its known to happen too

ppl would still report their cars "stolen" with the PD and can be found to be insurance scam -- they just want the moolah :crazy: i know but its known to happen too

yeah stephy :roll: that sucks...

ah, they still suck. :mad2:

Damn, that was pretty stupid of them. I hope they learned their lesson.. never mess with Fly free :fu2:

yep yep they did indeed -- gave them a VERY long *lecture* abt arson and how playing with fire is not a good thing to do and blahhsie and made the kids take a VERY good look at the destruction they did :roll: right on! never mess with me :madfawk: hehe

yep yep they did indeed -- gave them a VERY long *lecture* abt arson and how playing with fire is not a good thing to do and blahhsie and made the kids take a VERY good look at the destruction they did :roll: right on! never mess with me :madfawk: hehe

:lol: right.. :thumb:

Back