Have you ever..

Yeah, first time ever in my and family's life.... We parked the van at the hotel day before Christmas, Dad took some presents in the room but decided to leave the presents that I bought for my family in the van. So, it got broken in and stole all of presents that I bought! Grrr. We reported to the cops and they said it was very popular during the seasons, people would come to the hotels and look for something.
How ironic, my family grew up in tough areas in NYC but they've never been robbed before! :lol:

Originally posted by e
Yeah, first time ever in my and family's life.... We parked the van at the hotel day before Christmas, Dad took some presents in the room but decided to leave the presents that I bought for my family in the van. So, it got broken in and stole all of presents that I bought! Grrr. We reported to the cops and they said it was very popular during the seasons, people would come to the hotels and look for something.
How ironic, my family grew up in tough areas in NYC but they've never been robbed before! :lol:

poor you e, wish they can find your present oh well

Originally posted by Teekie
Have you ever had your vehicle stolen or broken into? If so, tell your experiences about it and what was done..or ever get the vehicle back?..

No, never had any of my previous and current vehicles stolen or broken in. :mrgreen:

no not my car I hope not. *knock on wood* :| so.. my car had some dents which i dn't know about it.. so i got insurance coverage for it so i will get it done. yah for me.. but for stealing thing.. i will be extremely :mad: big time..

Back