Have you ever been pulled over by the cops?

naisho

Forum Disorders M.D.,Ph.D
Reaction score
Commuting? Jaywalking? Peeing in the public?
You ever been stopped by the cops?

For me just a couple of speeding tickets, one time while taking a run outside some time after midnight.

This is all in california. :wave:

I think we've had similar thread last year :hmm:

Nope. But I've had them offer me a ride several times. :cool2:

Speeding ticket and California roll at stop sign :giggle:

I was driving too fast... so I got a ticket (just 5mph too fast :roll: ). After checking papers I couldn't provide the damn insurance paper... :( (It was at home sitting on my desk) :mad2: so I got another ticket for that one too...

I had my driving license for 2 months FML :giggle:

one speeding (80's) - 35 in a 25, two no proof of insurance (1980's), several fix it tickets (80's), , two operating under the influence of alcohol (80's), one expired plate (80's), and two seat-belt (00's).

Ah yes - my terrible 20's! lol

-charles

Been stopped several times..

Two tickets... One in '97 was for speeding, but reduced to disregarding the road signs.
The other in '03 was when I was helping bring cars to the car lot from the auction and was driving with out a tag. (dealer tag blew off)

Only ended up in the back of a car once. (My car broke down and they took me to work.) LOL

My days of sports cars and riding the pedal to the metal are over...I acquired so many speeding tickets and my insurance rate was enormous......One cop even told me that "you should be a cop!"...I did a wheelie when pulling into a parking lot.....(he seemed to be somewhat "impressed", and I didn't get a ticket then, just a warning.)

I've been pulled over late at night, when going home from work...even had cops following me home.....Now it's "watching the speed limit"....ahh...those wild days are over, snif, snif! But they were fun and expensive too.

Now I'm what the public considers "a Safe Driver"....but have a bumper sticker that says...."My Continental can outrun ur Hot Rod"...

I've been driving since 1973, and I've never gotten a ticket.

No, not yet. My brothers have a long history with speed tickets/courts in Southern California. The insurance company had decided to reject one of my brothers due to speed tickets, and told him to find another insurance company. When the insurance company found out that we are related, they sent me a contract to sign on that my brother is forbid to drive my car EVER. lol

No, not yet. My brothers have a long history with speed tickets/courts in Southern California. The insurance company had decided to reject one of my brothers due to speed tickets, and told him to find another insurance company. When the insurance company found out that we are related, they sent me a contract to sign on that my brother is forbid to drive my car EVER. lol

:giggle: :laugh2:

Twice

Speeding

Illegal U-turn

Once warned for speeding on Gally campus at around 4 a.m.

got busted for speeding a few times, a busted tallight (on a 1986 Lynx) and jaywalking (in California)

Last time I got busted was 2002 in Indiana going 68 mph in a 55 mph zone and got off with a warning.

Our school bus got pulled by police in 1994 to took me out due bad behavior.

I got pulled over when I was 19 years old in New Year Eve - 2006 for checkup if I was drunk or not but breath analyzer show zero BAC and let me go because they thought that I was drink, even they point the gun at me too and I got no idea.

I got pulled over for 95 mph in 70 mph area in 2009 because I wasn't attention at speed clock and notice that undercover cop is on follow to me, I just check the speed clock and was like shit, just slow down and pulled over. I told state trooper that I wasn't pay attention and they said no excuse and watch your speed. I got verbal warning but zero ticket.

Back