Have anyone voted today??

Well we didnt vote! But will do next year!

I am glad Democrats take control over WhiteHouse. So, wait and see what happen.If anything change over Whitehouse. I don't think gas prices would go down. It depend on Middle East oil economy. Gas price would probaly go up and down. What if Oil company explode? That mean gas price would go up.

Pacman, becareful what you saying. Don't get high hope. I am democrat myself too.Not all states are the same politics. I live in Arizona,its different laws from other states. Don't need argue with Republic, it is not going to work out. Let the Senates and whatever inside the White House take care of their problem.

Peace,
Star

The Democrats did not win control of the White House, only the House of Representatives. The White House will not be up for grabs until 2008. The Senate may come under Democrat control, too.

Anyone else find it odd that gas prices declined, leading upto the election and that Saddam was sentenced to death a couple of days before the election. I'm not saying their occurance and election are related, just pointing out a correlation.

guido,

If Saddam get hang. It would not solve the problem either. There are halves of people in Iraq that support Saddam and some don't support Saddam.

I see Democrats are under control right now. Don't know what is going to happen in 2008..

The Dems took everything seems like in the local and state elections

As for National elections - the Dems took the house and they are calling the Senate too close to call, but if Dems have majority just by one chair then thats a majority. They are hanging on races in Montana and Virginia to hopefully win.

Here is the link:
Click Here for CBS Story

Interesting answers.... I was out until 2:45AM this morning because I was at few parties.... As one member pointed out that Amy Klobuchar and Keith Ellison won.. Yes they did. I have known Amy since 6 years, and I worked on her Hennepin County Attorney re-election campaign and as for Keith, I did some work on his campaign last summer and he was a customer of mine at work. Many of you would be surprised that Keith and I share same birthday.

Minnesota House has returned to DFL control, thank god.... Senate is still under DFL control. We will have a woman as a speaker. Last time we had a woman speaker in Minnesota House was in mid 1990's.

Sorry, there is no reason for me to vote. I don't know who is running and how things are run in my town and everything, so it wouldn't help. In 2007, next year, I will vote for the president.

Things are already changing. Rumsfeld resigned. I have feeling the Dems are going to make a move and attempt to have Bush and his cronies investigated. Bush seems nervous right now. Hes not happy with the way things are going.

Bush already pooped in his pant. My husband just told me about Bush.. Right now Democrats are investigating. Don't know what happen next??

Bush is definetely not calm. Watching him stumble through his speech shows he's really disturbed and trying to be careful with his words. This is pretty intense.

You think he might be impeached before Nov 2008??? There is a possibility of it. Wouldnt be something of Bush is our generations Nixon??

They are saying the Joe Lieberman has the most noted seat in the Senate. He is an independent and the Dems turned their back on Joe during the Primary Elections, but he and the other Independent have said they will align themselves with the Democrats. So essentially everyone is going to want Joe's vote.

Maybe in 2008 we will have a Democratic-led government and things will return back to normal. As much as I want Bush out of office right now, I damn sure dont want Cheney to have to take his place. :eek:

In 2008 - I am voting for a Democratic President whether it is Hillary or Obama. they are more level headed than anything the Republicans can cough up at the moment.

It is too early to say. Don't know what going to happen next year or 2008. Right now Bush is nervous.

Gates isn't confirm until Jan after new senator is in office and wait for confirm.

I feel that Gates will fail to confirm after Dem take to control the senate.

Pacman,
Wait and see what happen. It is too early to say. They cannot do right away. Its take time..I know Rumsfeld resigned.

You think he might be impeached before Nov 2008??? There is a possibility of it. Wouldnt be something of Bush is our generations Nixon??
Nixon was not impeached. Clinton was impeached.

That's wrong... Nixon is already impleached too.
The History Place - Impeachment: Richard Nixon
You didn't read the whole article.

"On Friday, August 9, Nixon resigned the presidency and avoided the likely prospect of losing the impeachment vote in the full House and a subsequent trial in the Senate. He thus became the only U.S. President ever to resign."

He resigned before he could be impeached.

I've only lived here in Austin for over a year now, so I still don't know what the purposes. So I did not vote this time.

Back