Have anyone voted today??

You didn't read the whole article.

"On Friday, August 9, Nixon resigned the presidency and avoided the likely prospect of losing the impeachment vote in the full House and a subsequent trial in the Senate. He thus became the only U.S. President ever to resign."

He resigned before he could be impeached.

Well, he's just avoid from being official on impeachment.

Have you heard what John Kerry said? "The troops are uneduated"...then next day, he forced to apoloized by the democrat leaders!

You don't realize that Republicans are make mistake then they did that.

Did not vote either but next maybe

Damn!!! MY state finally won for the U.S. Senate!!!! Yahooo!!! Abt goddamn time!!! Gosh, that idiot fraud guy just lost! Wheww... now I feel better but wait and see how that go in future!

MT-U.S. Senate

Way to go for "D"!!!! Yipppiee!!

Whoa, REBA! No that not true abt impeachment, Clinton, never was and I know abt Nixon was impeachment.... cuz I was there... it was awful.... long battle to get him reisgn and finally he did!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Either way Nixon and Clinton both made asses of themselves although I admit that Clinton was probably the better asshole ;) LOL

Either way Nixon and Clinton both made asses of themselves although I admit that Clinton was probably the better asshole ;) LOL

Yeah, Bill was definitely a lot better than Nixon. I didn't care about his personal life. He made it (economy) happen for the better until this real asshole came in and ruined everything. :D

I can't wait go back the way it was. Clinton had better economy than Bush. Bush had really bad economy and everything was skyrocket. Hard time to pay bill and other stuff. I can't wait go back the way it was, it was so cheaper than right now.

i agreed.. clinton did a great job on economy but i dont care about his life.. other people do it ? just like john Kennedy have affair with marilyn monore did someone cared? no.. just like others have done it.. no one are perfect.

Things are already changing. Rumsfeld resigned. I have feeling the Dems are going to make a move and attempt to have Bush and his cronies investigated. Bush seems nervous right now. Hes not happy with the way things are going.

Everyone I work with was talking about that. They think that Congress told BUsh that nothing is going to pass that he wants unless Rumsfeld left office

There has been only 2 presidents that have gotten Impeached, 1st of Andrew Jackson, after Lincoln was shot. That turned out to be a dead end. Congress was trying to find a way to kick him out of office cause he was a southern and the Northern states where still pissed at the south. Then Clinton, and cause it was soo late, it didn't reallt bother his last term. Now, if Bush becomes the 3rd presidnet to be impeached, he can get it dragged out and never go to court during his last year and half.

Originally Posted by Texan Guy View Post
Have you heard what John Kerry said? "The troops are uneduated"...then next day, he forced to apoloized by the democrat leaders!

That pisses me off. You think I would accept that when he said it? I graduated from High School and took some college classes. I put my life on the line for idiots and assholes like him to speak his mind. Freedom is not free. Soldiers lose their lives everyday for us to be able to speak our minds and complain that we are in places we should not be in. Yes, I believe we should not be in Iraq, but it is too late, and we tore their country apart, the less we can do is help them fix it.

Originally Posted by Texan Guy View Post

That pisses me off. You think I would accept that when he said it? I graduated from High School and took some college classes. I put my life on the line for idiots and assholes like him to speak his mind. Freedom is not free. Soldiers lose their lives everyday for us to be able to speak our minds and complain that we are in places we should not be in. Yes, I believe we should not be in Iraq, but it is too late, and we tore their country apart, the less we can do is help them fix it.

Yeah, I saw the huge uproar and anger about Kerry
on Florida's local TV when I was in Florida.

BUT, I ought to thank you very much for being there to
protect USA. You are in my prayers and thoughts
for wisdom and safety.

It is true. Now Soldiers are stuck in Iraq right now. Things are getting worse.

Right now inside the WhiteHouse they are working on it. It cost trillion dollars to pay for the war.
I have seen Soldiers want to get out of Iraq. Because they are stuck in Iraq.
They begging for help to get out. I'm happy that Rumsfeld resigned, he knew what he did wrong in Iraq. He always lied about it. He make me puke.
Hopefully Soldiers come home soon, not worth to fight the war.

As bad as it may sound Iraq needs to solve their own problems not America. It would be nice if we were in a position to pull out and let them fight it out amongst themselves but we started it and we are mired in it, and I bet France is glad they did not join because they knew it would not do any good.

Iraq is our Vietnam - alot of people are dying for one man's agenda. I hope we can be out of Iraq before 2010. We need to start trying to find a way out of Iraq. Iraq is already damaged and we are never going to be able to repair it.

I support our soldiers but I dont support our war.

True, but this is what I found, heard it might be the cover of the next issue
bushscrewedus.jpg

Whoa, REBA! No that not true abt impeachment, Clinton, never was and I know abt Nixon was impeachment.... cuz I was there... it was awful.... long battle to get him reisgn and finally he did!!
Well, I was around for both of those presidents, too, and the facts are, Clinton was impeached and Nixon was not. (Andrew Johnson was also impeached but I was NOT around for that one!)

I didn't know that you wanted Dick Cheney for President that badly.

BTW, there were no changes in the White House today. The Presidential election isn't for two more years.

No, I never said that, I don't like Dick Cheney. He is VP with President Bush
together for now. I don't matter if Cheney is out after Bush would be
impeached.

Sir, it ain't Empress's problem. Democrats are out of their mind. They support on rich people to cut tax then put poor people on high tax. That's pretty sound like an idiot to me.

I am 100 actually agree with you! ;)

Back