Have anyone voted today??

Yeah I was in Chicago last month... Illinois is a Democrat state....
And oh boy, I was tax to death, going thru TOLL and paying high
tax on my hotel bill... ACK!!!!!!!!

It's your problem...

It's your problem...

Sir, it ain't Empress's problem. Democrats are out of their mind. They support on rich people to cut tax then put poor people on high tax. That's pretty sound like an idiot to me.

I voted and I am not happy with the way prospitons offer on the ballots. Fed up with them lately..

I have notice that some of you don't vote. Does that mean it is not compulsory to vote? *Just curious*

In Australia, voting is compulsory after the age of 18 yrs old and we may be fined up to $50 for failing to vote.

Sir, it ain't Empress's problem. Democrats are out of their mind. They support on rich people to cut tax then put poor people on high tax. That's pretty sound like an idiot to me.

Nah, I disagree with you...

It's obviously that Republican support rich people and give an tax cut on them.

But it ridulous, they got TOLL every one mile....

And I almost got in trouble for not paying the TOLL fee.

Oh please, you just not know about Chicago.

I don't care about toll road but better than to raise more tax on gas prices.

Nah, I disagree with you...

It's obviously that Republican support rich people and give an tax cut on them.

I disagree with you, Pacman. You're wrong.

And the gas price is going down a little bit, and be patience. It will be going down with NO PROBLEM.

I have notice that some of you don't vote. Does that mean it is not compulsory to vote? *Just curious*

In Australia, voting is compulsory after the age of 18 yrs old and we may be fined up to $50 for failing to vote.
It is not compulsory in the USA.

I disagree with you, Pacman. You're wrong.

And the gas price is going down a little bit, and be patience. It will be going down with NO PROBLEM.

No, You are wrong...

I know that Republican support to cut tax on rich people.

It's Bush fault to raise more gas prices, of course.

...It's Bush fault to raise more gas prices, of course.
Then I guess you would say he is also responsible for the recent lowering of gas prices, too?

Then I guess you would say he is also responsible for the recent lowering of gas prices, too?

No, I means that it was Bush's fault for increase more gas prices for some reason.

No, I means that it was Bush's fault for increase more gas prices for some reason.
Well, if he increased gas prices, then he also lowered them again, right? Or is it possible that he had nothing to do with increasing or lowering the prices?

No, You are wrong...

I know that Republican support to cut tax on rich people.

It's Bush fault to raise more gas prices, of course.

Have you heard what John Kerry said? "The troops are uneduated"...then next day, he forced to apoloized by the democrat leaders!

Well, if he increased gas prices, then he also lowered them again, right? Or is it possible that he had nothing to do with increasing or lowering the prices?

You know about back in 90's, the gas prices are more stable and it got worse after Bush's term is started and other reason about wars too. It will increase again too.

*raises my hand*

I voted!

Seems Democrats will win back both houses? Let's hope for Senate.

*raises my hand*

I voted!

Seems Democrats will win back both houses? Let's hope for Senate.

Just check on CNN.

Democrat is already won to control the house.

Thanks Reba, I would have thought it is compulsory. Oh well, good thing you don't have to worry about getting fined for not voting.

It is not compulsory in the USA.

I'm still trying to figure out who to vote...

IN fact I don't know who won yet, I woke up at 745 am and still not myself

I end up in ER yesterday I spend most of the day there, having cat scan etc due of the pain I was having in my lower abdominal.. Rules out colon, diverestie, appendictics.. so Now I have to call my Gyn. to find out what he want to do due of my ER want me follow up with my gyn he suspect i had ovary cyst.. Sigh! 6 hours in ER ? damn it! So I came home at 9ish and realized it was too late to vote :(

Wendy

Back