Have anyone voted today??

I voted. Go Mike Beebe (Arkansas Governor)

I have a feeling many people think Asa made an ass of himself with that questionable ad. Did you notice he pulled the questionable ad when he replaced it with the ad of his wife and grandkids?

Both sides slung their share of mud, but it seemed like Mike Beebe was a better pick than Asa Hutchinson. I do give credit to Mike Huckabee though for leaving the State with a surplus budget, now it is up to the people we elect to office to use that money wisely for the state. JMHO.

Bredesen, Tennessee, democrat, won Governor.

Lynch, New Hampshire, Democrat, won Governor.

Patrick, Massachuttes, Democrat, won Governor

Rell, Connecticut, Republican, won Governor

Nelson, FLorida, Democrat, won Senate

Byrd, West Virgina, Democrat, won Senate

Kennedy, Massachuetts, Democrat, won Senate

Snowe, Maine, Republican, won Senate

Casey won as Democrat Senate in Pennsyvania

43 Rep and 32 Dem and 1 Ind Senates.

Corker won as Republican Senate in Tennessee....
because Ford Jr lost because he support gay marriage...
Wow Tennessee is prejudice.

Beebe... Arkansas Governor won

Crist... FLorida Governor won

Patrick... Massachuett Governor won

Strickland... Ohio Governor won

I didnt voted cuz i am sick with flu.. i didnt want to infect others anyway..

and the official result will not be posted till later tonight .. not just yet... cuz some polls are not closed till 7 pm so give them time to tally up the counts of total choices of each for whoever are running for the positions. so give it time, ok? :)

I didnt voted cuz i am sick with flu.. i didnt want to infect others anyway..

and the official result will not be posted till later tonight .. not just yet... cuz some polls are not closed till 7 pm so give them time to tally up the counts of total choices of each for whoever are running for the positions. so give it time, ok? :)
awwww poor ginnie.. I hope you feeling better.

True, it isnt offically count till its done. I will find out at 10pm EST.

I know that...

I'm just bored... and watching CNN and looking at possible result....

I just want to post the possible result.

I have a feeling though that alot of people walked in and voted straight Democrat just to simply see if they can possibly vote out the Republicans. there is alot of hate for the Republican party as a whole. I would not be surprised if our next President is a Democrat.

OH poop I walked into the polling station with a head cold and a hankercheif in my back pocket using it as a snot rag. (Hey it is better than wiping it all over the voting machines) And yes I wore shorts today even though it was only 65. I was tempted to wear a sleeveless shirt but opted not to because I had to vote and decided to look respectable. Oh wait this is the wrong thread aint it??? :P

I was prevented from voting because my license has expired. BULL SHIT!

I've been referring to tonight as "time to send out the clowns."

{Mod's Edit: Comments were removed.}

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I voted since 2002. I am already voted today at around 4:30pm.
:) It's good time for vote!

I was prevented from voting because my license has expired. BULL SHIT!

I've been referring to tonight as "time to send out the clowns."

{Mod's Edit - Comments were removed.}

Oh my! I am sorry to hear about this ridiciousness issue on the day ever, that is dumb. :giggle: I hope anyone will can do it for you. I need some the clowns for you. :Afro: Just kidding. ;)

I glad I don't have expire around before the Election's day, my birthday in October 1.

Guido, I wonder, I may ask you, when your birthday at month and day or
around before the Election's Day

Oh my! I am sorry to hear about this ridiciousness issue on the day ever, that is dumb. :giggle: I hope anyone will can do it for you. I need some the clowns for you. :Afro: Just kidding. ;)

I glad I don't have expire around before the Election's day, my birthday in October 1.

Guido, I wonder, I may ask you, when your birthday at month and day or
around before the Election's Day

My birthday was a couple of weeks ago.

DEMS TAKE HOUSE! PARTAY!!!!! It'll be good to see some oversight of the Bush administration, now.

Do you all have to show ID to proof that u are ........? Not me, All I told them my name and they opened the book for me to sign. They have the stamped signatures of everyone in the book. They have to make sure its match.

Back