Has anyone seen the SUN!

Seen plenty of sun here ha ha. It's sunny and in the 80's at least for the weekend, yay!

it's about time we've had a week-worth of sun! I was so happy that I got to vroom vroom all week long! :cool2:

it was one of rainiest months of June I can remember, but now its normal hot sunny July weather

it's been on and off here with the sun. I live in ohio. But its been mostly cloudy alot. We might have sun this week..I don't know yet.

But hopefully it won't rain on the week i go to band camp. I have band camp on the 21st to the 24th at Miami University for band camp. And i got lucky last year because it was sunny all week at band camp last year. But hopefully it won't rain this year's band camp. I can't have rain with my CI and HA on...so everyone wish me luck and pray for me for no rain on my band camp!!!!!!!!

I never thought I would say this but MD needs rain soon cuz the grass is turning yellow and brown!

That's hurt my eyes. I should not look at Sun.

I live Northeast USA. This summer season is little below than normal. Most time, we got between upper 70's and low 80's.

We've been having weird weather here where I am.

Some days, it's 100+ degrees. Some days, we'll have rain all day. Some days, it'll be cloudy. Some days, it'll be sunny. :dizzy:

We finally got some sun! The grass is nice and green from all the rain and the wild rabbits love eating it! I heard some places are getting flooded out , that is awful!

The weather has been decent the last week or so,....so we cut our hay..and it rained today! Go figure!

We had rain all of June and it still raining! People are starting to get depress !
I was wondering what kind of weather are you having in your state ? I live in
Mass. If you do have Sun Shine, could you send us some!

Same here. I am from Mass. as well.. I am sick of raining! It sure depressed me. GRRRR...
We had sunny yesterday and again, today. Getting warmer. Finally, finally, finally! I hope it stays that way and so, I can go to the beach every day. :D

changing weather patterns is the sign of warning from Earth , it is threatening to kill us

changing weather patterns is the sign of warning from Earth , it is threatening to kill us

or it's the sign of nature adaptation to accommodate us. Because of too many people on Earth, the global warming happens. Because of global warming, ice melts. Because of ice melting, more lands and water are freed up (ironically we will lose coastal zones). Because of more lands and water, more vegetation & trees are born & grown... along with new species.

something to ponder on.... :hmm:

beside - there's not much to fret about. Humans are the most resilient and adaptive species ever. We can live on just about anywhere on Earth.... even North Pole or underwater.

aside from my comment above, weather here been very cold, cloudy but last month we have some weird '4 seasons in 1 day' type weather running 4 days in a row

hmmm hope you're right, but storms getting more severe, that is so strong which even batters our strongest structure (bridges/buildings) to crumbles, and if we're so resilient how come people die from natural disasters, it is inescapable. But i do know what you mean by being able to live anywhere but this only rings true when things are running 'OK' but when nature lashes, we either stay or get out, most of the time its get out. and even after that, gaining access to food, can be largely severed not onl by nature but also by society (even though there are rescues/aids but these are limited), now picture this, if the flash floods became like permanent storm (much like Jupiter's red spot) lashing at everypathways, rendering dozens of cities/towns profoundly damaged... then the aid would also be seriously compromised, due to economic rationale that dictates the provision of aid to many people and places at once. What im saying there's a limit, so we are resilient but i dont wish to buy everything scientists/documented articles proclaims. nice idea to think we are extremely adapable hmmmm but i doubt that we are that resilient.

hmmm hope you're right, but storms getting more severe, that is so strong which even batters our strongest structure (bridges/buildings) to crumbles, and if we're so resilient how come people die from natural disasters, it is inescapable. But i do know what you mean by being able to live anywhere but this only rings true when things are running 'OK' but when nature lashes, we either stay or get out, most of the time its get out. and even after that, gaining access to food, can be largely severed not onl by nature but also by society (even though there are rescues/aids but these are limited), now picture this, if the flash floods became like permanent storm (much like Jupiter's red spot) lashing at everypathways, rendering dozens of cities/towns profoundly damaged... then the aid would also be seriously compromised, due to economic rationale that dictates the provision of aid to many people and places at once. What im saying there's a limit, so we are resilient but i dont wish to buy everything scientists/documented articles proclaims. nice idea to think we are extremely adapable hmmmm but i doubt that we are that resilient.

yes the storms were getting more severe. Because of that - the hurricane/storm is able to push in further and further inland to water the barren land. El Nino actually brought life to territory that was once inhospitable and barren.

Resilient means we're tough, not Superman or bulletproof. Find me any single specie that can survive in all kinds of territory, climates, and even space! Chance is - you're not going to find a single mammal or fish or bird or reptile that can do all those like humans.

Japan was nuked twice and yet - humans survive and thrive. Antarctica/North Pole/South Pole are inhospitable to many species and yet humans can live on it. Desert is a brutal hot death land and yet.... humans can live in it. Space... lol few astronauts are currently living in space station for several months. so yes we're pretty damn resilient and adaptive. If we lost some land and cities to nature damage.... we simply build another one like New Orleans.

Million of species took millions of years to evolve and yet... we took only few hundred thousand of years to evolve into a highly-advanced specie on Earth.

The nature law continues to hold true to its word - "Only the strong survives...." Of course some humans will die because of lack of food or lack of land but in the end - the humans still continue to survive

Probably, this winter, the storms will get worse. It's scary!!! :hyper:

Back