Has anyone seen the SUN!

whatdidyousay!

Reaction score
We had rain all of June and it still raining! People are starting to get depress !
I was wondering what kind of weather are you having in your state ? I live in
Mass. If you do have Sun Shine, could you send us some!

In Iowa we have plenty! Here is where the tall corn grows. :P
It is also as humid as living underwater!

Iowa summers are as hot and humid as Louisiana. I would be thrilled if I could trade with you.

I haven't seen rain for like 2 weeks now, it's beautiful everyday here since :)

Been Raining, and pouring here all week. More is expected Tomorrow.

In Florida

Hot, humid days.....
some rain late evenings....

Jacksonville, Florida

The Tampa Bay area is still under a flood advisory. Some areas are already flooded and people are evacuated from their homes due to water in home. And power being shut off for safety.

Watching the river it is pretty high here but has not crested yet. Tonight and tomorrow more thunder storms and rain is expected.

I finally saw the sun after the entire month of June was gloomy. Its been good so far :)

Haven't seen Rain for almost two weeks.... here been pretty sunny and hot... and I'm liking it every minute of it. I had enough of cold snowy and rainy winter/spring... so it's really nice to have full month of sunshine with only two or three days worth of rain.

It was a stormy and humid June to begin with in Charlotte, NC area. Its been pretty mild now, though I wouldn't mind another storm round due to the high pollen from trees here.

Yes, we have seen the sun time to time but we need rain sometimes to water our garden... :giggle:

It's been raining often here in May, and early June. The weather seems better at the end of June, and hopefully it continues to July/August. I need to catch up with tan.

Down here on the Texas Gulf Coast, we had a four day streak of heat advisories (over 104 with heat index). Part of the problem is drought. Who'd think that you'd have drought an hour away from a gulf? Please send your over-abundance of rain down here!

We finally got rain on Monday! The high temperatures are down below 100 F now. It's almost bearable!

it doesn't rain that much here in california just only from october to late may.. ;) if it does rain in summer then mostly will expect hail or snow in dec here one time it did happen back in 1990 :P so whatever happens then it does happen ;)

Sun, sun, sun all over the place since last Thursday!!!!!! :D We have 86F

It was perfect two days ago. The sun was shiny, the air was blissful, the wind was warm, the grass was fresh, and the sky was clear. If only we could have more days like that....

Once I start driving north I will see the sun! Mom said it is suppose to be a nice weekend with possible afternoon shower up there. Yay!

We had rain all of June and it still raining! People are starting to get depress !
I was wondering what kind of weather are you having in your state ? I live in
Mass. If you do have Sun Shine, could you send us some!

I live in Mass too, it is horrible rain lately. Where Noah Ark is ? :shrug:

Yes, we have seen the sun time to time but we need rain sometimes to water our garden... :giggle:

You obviously forgot to bring your shampoo and soap bar during rain. Let us to watch your wash up yourself with bunches of bubbles all over your body.

Come to england, we've had hot sun for like 2 weeks!! its unbelievably hot!!! Please take it away!!!

Back