Happy New Year 2005

Cheri said:
Damn I just posted that in another freggin thread. What the hell, Happy 2005 Baby!!!

*Hugs everyone here* (Back off Ravensteve don't touch me don't kiss me stay 15 feet back) :giggle:

LMDAO!!

Wishing everyone on Alldeaf a very Happy New Year "2005". Have a healthy and prosperous year.

With love, Mayflower & Levonian
:cheers:

Mayflower said:
Wishing everyone on Alldeaf a very Happy New Year "2005". Have a healthy and prosperous year.

With love, Mayflower & Levonian
:cheers:

Did you and Levonian get under the covers and... *ahem* you know fill in the blank :giggle:

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S TO ALL!!! 8 more MINS LEFT UNTIL EVERYBODY ENTER NEW 2005 in the West Coast. :)

Happy New Year to Everybody.. HOpe this it would be our best year for everybody.. hope no more war.. no more bombs.. hope peace this year.. * i doubt* but let's fingercrossing!

:grouphug:

Cheri said:
Do I get a new years hug and kiss from you? :giggle:

hey hey!! that is not fair!! pppthhh you said you had nozoboy first! now you have this one too?? you cant have both.. so therefore.. ill take nozoboy and you can keep this guy! ppth lol

Cheri said:
Did you and Levonian get under the covers and... *ahem* you know fill in the blank :giggle:

Levonian rang in the New Year by filling in the blank very nicely. :giggle:

I´m on the online for a first time today (busy with preparation to celebrate my hubby´s 50th birthday party with 32 guests in resturant on New Year Eve).

Anyway, I´m here to wish you all

KopievonProjekt1.jpg

Last edited:
Back