Happy Lostie Birthday LovelyBlkGal!!

Hey Girl, Happy Birthday!! May the best be with you on your special day! ;)

*messing your hair* :whistle: I didn't do it. *hides behind Calvin* :fingersx: :giggle:

Hey hey Panther..happy birthday and many more to come eh!!! Dont be a devilcat whislting so much after chugging up more beers!!! LOL

Hey Jo... tell Calvin to be male stripper for Panther to play with!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

:birthday: :birthday: Foxy do enjoy your day.

NS I thought you'd be the stripper for her day? lol

Hey Jo... tell Calvin to be male stripper for Panther to play with!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

Haha, Like that would help? :nono:

Why don't you do the birthday treat and do your special shuffle for her? :fingersx:

HAHAHA Calvin.. seems Panther would rather fondle ya than me... so hahaha...

JO... hahaha moi do the shuffle for Panther?? Wonder if Panther can take some more heat?? LOL.... hahahaha...

JO... hahaha moi do the shuffle for Panther?? Wonder if Panther can take some more heat?? LOL.... hahahaha...

Why don't you give it a try and you just might find out how hot it can get! :giggle:

She's gonna be one happy birthday girl! haha

LOL Jo... I would want payment up front if I am gonna do that shuffle for Panther... so let's chat about it eh.. hahahahaa....

LOL Jo... I would want payment up front if I am gonna do that shuffle for Panther... so let's chat about it eh.. hahahahaa....

Sure, I'll give you the payment -- Only, It's going to be in monopoly money. Wait, Let's make it Shark-o-poly money :deal:

Uh oh, We're hijacking this thread. :scatter:

Sure, I'll give you the payment -- Only, It's going to be in monopoly money. Wait, Let's make it Shark-o-poly money :deal:

Uh oh, We're hijacking this thread. :scatter:

Nope Jo... real money only!!!!

*Sorry Panther for going offtopic in here..hehe*

prod_671_18210.gif
Kenya!!!

Hope you will have a wonderful birthday today. Best wishes!! :hug:

Hey DBP,

Happy *mess your hair* Birthday!! Hope ya have a great birthday! *ducks*

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

Thanks GUYS!

DD and NS and Jolie and Angel and Bear (y'all are funni and don't touch my damn PB PIE) :nana: :giggle:

:slap: NS

Back