Happy Lostie Birthday LovelyBlkGal!!

Hey Girl !! Happy birthday sis!! I am sure you be wishing upon a big bright star on your speical day! LOTS LovelyBlkGal!! mwah sis :birthday: :giggle:

Happy Birthday!!

Hi there.. Not sure if you remember me... but I talked to you in deafchat. I went by the name... beachgirl back in those days. If you don't remember me, that's okay. Happy birthday anwyay!!

Hi there.. Not sure if you remember me... but I talked to you in deafchat. I went by the name... beachgirl back in those days. If you don't remember me, that's okay. Happy birthday anwyay!!

Huhh why do I seem to know the name Beachgirl?? Aint ya the one with Bam Bam? If ya puzzled as to how I know ya and Bam Bam.. a hint here..I'm a lurking shark in the water years back.. ya will know who I am by then.. and folks?? dont give her any hints or names please..let her figure it out..hehe..

Back on topic, Panther.. so did ya get any hot gifts or what?? I bet ya stashed something hot from the ladies..hahah..

Hey Northstar aka sharky!! Where's my beachball? Did you get it stuck in your teeth?? :naughty: The reason you know my name was because you have been missing me. I didn't need any hing. You gave away the hint. So much for being a shark... haha.. How are ya?

Back