Happy Birthday, Katzie!!!

K

kuifje75

Guess what, ADers!
Today is Katzie's birthday!

Have a :birthday:, Katzie. Here is your cheesecake ;)

cheesecake.jpg

Here is the band music:

punkrockband.jpg

And finally, of course, some chocolate!

chocolate-big.gif

:ily: Happy Birthday, MamaKatziechickie!!! Be sure to have your sweetie jump out of the cake!! :naughty: I just know how you l-o-v-e Strawberry cheesecake!! :D ooOoo The chocolates.. smack smack!! Lindt's are even best right, right, right? When we meet soon, we'll hafta start an account at the nearest Lindt's store!! :laugh2: :birthday: to the special gal!! Mwahhies!

:birthday: to you gorgeous katzie, did you make wish yet?? or do you want (age)spanking? :naughty:

Hope you have a nice one! :D

Let's give some spankings...I'll donate my belt....its name is Mr. Blackie.

:birthday:
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday Dear Katzie
Happy birthday to yooouuuuuu !!!!!! :D

Koooootchie!! :shock: Strawberry Cheesecake!! *droolz!* Oooh la la tis so fabulust! Love that band :dj: :dance: Ooooh dem truffles'licious! *bites in half and licks sum liquid chocolate* :ily: Kootchie ya soo suhh-weet!

:applause: AuntieFreakychickie! :ily: Ya sure do know me well now! Ya know we can put sum truffles on top of strawberry cheesecake! Ooooh wait... let's bite 'em in half and put the rest on the cheesecake! That'll make dahhhlicious chocolate cheesecake! :D

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes!! Ya know I'm gonna toss you some of my lindt balls for being so kind! *winksa*

WilGecko - spank yer own butt fer me!

HAppy Birthday katzie!!!!!!!! YAY it's a wonderful day for a birthday gal like U!!!!!!! MANY more to come :) HAVE a GREAT B day :)

Back