Happy Birthday, Katzie!!!

Happy birthday Katziechickie!!!!! *huggies* Did BC get you that strawberry cheesecake?

Ooooh I'm feeling so much lerv in here! :D *****HUGS**** to you all!

Thank ye! Thank ye! Thank ye!

*pops just one balloon for the hell of it* *giggles!*

I told everyone that I did NOT want anything ferr mah birfday coz all I think about is mah dahlin' baby in my tummy and waiting for the day to come! What made my hubby (BlackCat) think about - relating to the baby - he got me a canon digital cam corder! I was like omg you didn't have to dooo that! *sniff sniff* He's heard enough lectures from me about spending the money, but he just loves me wayyy too much! I love him to peices, too and ya know what? I'm glad he got the cam corder so he can videotape when I'm having the baby at the end of the year. *blushing* Of course, I will do some videotaping on my cats, my family, future new house, etc! Tomorrow, we are heading over to my brother's family's house and we'll have a cake. All I said was I want to be with my whole family and have a cake so my three adorable nephews can enjoy the cake, too! :D

As for the cheesecake hahaha oh dear... I was not having a good morning - I puked! OH damn morning sickness! So, I wasn't really in the mood for sweets, but he got himself 2 peices of brownies and 2 peices of strawberry cheesecake fer me just this afternoon! LOL He's just too suh-weeeet! I'm just sooo lucky to have him *sighhhh* :D

Thank you guys! You guys have been terrific!! HUGS!! MWAHHHies!!

Oooooh hubby just walked in from Blockbuster Video Store with a DVD movie called James Bond with Halle Berry! We've been wanting to watch that for awhile! Off we go and watch now hehehe! So be back a little later! :ily:

Originally posted by Katzie
Ooooh I'm feeling so much lerv in here! :D *****HUGS**** to you all!

Thank ye! Thank ye! Thank ye!

*pops just one balloon for the hell of it* *giggles!*

I told everyone that I did NOT want anything ferr mah birfday coz all I think about is mah dahlin' baby in my tummy and waiting for the day to come! What made my hubby (BlackCat) think about - relating to the baby - he got me a canon digital cam corder! I was like omg you didn't have to dooo that! *sniff sniff* He's heard enough lectures from me about spending the money, but he just loves me wayyy too much! I love him to peices, too and ya know what? I'm glad he got the cam corder so he can videotape when I'm having the baby at the end of the year. *blushing* Of course, I will do some videotaping on my cats, my family, future new house, etc! Tomorrow, we are heading over to my brother's family's house and we'll have a cake. All I said was I want to be with my whole family and have a cake so my three adorable nephews can enjoy the cake, too! :D

As for the cheesecake hahaha oh dear... I was not having a good morning - I puked! OH damn morning sickness! So, I wasn't really in the mood for sweets, but he got himself 2 peices of brownies and 2 peices of strawberry cheesecake fer me just this afternoon! LOL He's just too suh-weeeet! I'm just sooo lucky to have him *sighhhh* :D

Thank you guys! You guys have been terrific!! HUGS!! MWAHHHies!!

Oooooh hubby just walked in from Blockbuster Video Store with a DVD movie called James Bond with Halle Berry! We've been wanting to watch that for awhile! Off we go and watch now hehehe! So be back a little later! :ily:

my husband and I just watched Die another day this afternoon :thumb: and yep, when ur baby is born and grow up she/he would make surprise u same my daughter did many things to me christmas, my b/d, mother's day, neat of her I love her so much can't wait another imagine 2 kids run to me and give me presents and something :P

Hmmmm...... Strawberry cheesecake...

That I can make fresh strawberry cheesecake (Iwill have to try that one with fresh one hehe)

My husband grows strawberries.
actually his family grows cranberries, they just add blueberries this year, three years ago Hubby start small strawberries this year it grew bigger also, I got one small strawberries garden front of my house :cool:

*Searching for Reciepe.*

By the way.........

Katize :birthday: to you :cool:

Wendy ;)

Happy Birthday to Katzie!

Happy Birthday to Katzie.

Let us enjoy celebration together as :cheers:

why not we can :grouphug: together!

enjoy ur birthday weekend, Katzie. :ily:

Hey !!! Happy birthday to another geminian! :naughty:

I got blasted but not wasted in emerald city! hee hee...

It took me a while to get back to my "normal" state of mind from my birthday party.

Have a good one!!!

Katzie,

Happy Birthday
Happy Birthday to you!! :birthday: :birthday:

Let's party from all of us !!!!! :beer: :cheers: :cheers:

I would 've make BIGGGEST Strawberry cheesecake for you :) !!! All you can eat !!! :D

Katzie, I am sure that you don't even know me very well . anyway i like something say to you, ":birthday:" for wish!

WBHarley's husband should start a business! Business with berries heh heh!!

*HUGS!* Lasza and IrishDevilDog :ily: too!

That good huh DOM? :laugh2:

American Chopper - cran/apple juice please! Can't drink a beer! :mrgreen:

LilyLui - thanks! :D

ckfarbes - that's okay, but thanks for the wishes though :D

Thanks a bunch everyone! :applause: It's been fun! :dance:

Originally posted by Katzie
WBHarley's husband should start a business! Business with berries heh heh!!

*HUGS!* Lasza and IrishDevilDog :ily: too!

That good huh DOM? :laugh2:

American Chopper - cran/apple juice please! Can't drink a beer! :mrgreen:

LilyLui - thanks! :D

ckfarbes - that's okay, but thanks for the wishes though :D

Thanks a bunch everyone! :applause: It's been fun! :dance:

ok ok ok you wanna cran/apple juice :bowdown: ! yes MADAM! :D

OMG...I missed Katziechickies birthday. Well, here is a belated :birthday: to you. Hope it was a good one for you.

Katzie sorry it was late.. happy late b-day :) and I know ur b-day was before mine smile :) hope u had good time on ur b-day :)

awww, I can't reach my butt LOL anyway have a good one katzie! Just kidding about can't reach LOL :D

aww I didn't realize it was ur b-day other day :tears: oh well Happy belated :birthday: ;) hope u sure had fun :party: ur azz off even tho it was your day :mrgreen:

Awww thanks guys!! :grouphug: MWAHHHies! :ily:

Wish it was a blast, but being pregnant and house hunting makes it :crazy: fer me LOL On the brightside we found and got the house! Definitely getting the heck out of this 24-unit condo and move into a nice cozy house by the end of this August! :dance:

ahh happy belated b-day. for ur b-day, ur H1 is on way to u........

in ur dream ! lol...

Back