Happy 8 months Birthday, Alexanderia

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
101_1614.jpg

She wants you to look at her two teeth that she have now! (I know it's not see enough)

101_1616.jpg

My daughter became 8 months old.

101_1617.jpg

I can't believe that she grew up. :( My precious angel

101_1618.jpg

The love of my life.

She have two teeth on the bottom front, will having third one soon. And, she knows how to sign Milk and More on her own. She can stand up with the support that she can see to hold on. She can say a few words; Mama, moo(for milk with sign), ha ha and few others. She started to crawl by side to side or backward only but not forward YET

Update: She do know how to feed herself with her fingers, just learned to sign for grandpa and deer and mama.

Awww ur daughter is grew up soo fast! and soon gonna be 1 yr in few month and that good she is start learn sign lang cuz she knew ur is deaf :)

Awww ur daughter is grew up soo fast! and soon gonna be 1 yr in few month and that good she is start learn sign lang cuz she knew ur is deaf :)

Thanks! She only know five words to sign that's all, just baby sign. It's so cute to seeing her sign! :D

She's adorable! :) Congrats on such a beautiful little baby girl... yep... time flies ;)

Nephews are 8y, 6y and almost 2y... it seems like yesterday!

I was pretty much surprised at how well babies (hearies and deaf/hoh) can sign so early and they understand what it means! I saw a lot of them on youtube ;)

If you don't know it I can also give you a link:
http://www.mysmarthands.com

Just give her some time... I am sure she will learn fast soon!

*hug* JamieLynn

AWWWWWWW! She gotten SOOOOO BIG! What a happy baby! I love her smile and her jammies! :) Cute teeth hee!

Yea so cute to watch sign...so cute with small hands hee!

Your daughter start to learn sign language at early age, that's great. :thumb: She is very pretty little girl. :D

She's adorable! :) Congrats on such a beautiful little baby girl... yep... time flies ;)

Nephews are 8y, 6y and almost 2y... it seems like yesterday!

I was pretty much surprised at how well babies (hearies and deaf/hoh) can sign so early and they understand what it means! I saw a lot of them on youtube ;)

If you don't know it I can also give you a link:
http://www.mysmarthands.com

Just give her some time... I am sure she will learn fast soon!

*hug* JamieLynn

Aw thanks! Yeppers, she's very smart girl that her doctor says, I'm so proud of her for learning how to sign language since I'm deaf, don't wear any hearing aids or CI at all.

I do have three nieces and three nephews, but my sister have a daughter, a step daughter and a son that they are learning how to communcation with me right now; 11, 9 and almost 1 1/2 years old.

Thanks for link! :D

:hug:

AWWWWWWW! She gotten SOOOOO BIG! What a happy baby! I love her smile and her jammies! :) Cute teeth hee!

Yea so cute to watch sign...so cute with small hands hee!

Thankkks!

Yeppers, it's very cute to watching her sign some words. :giggle:

Happy 8 months birthday, Alexanderia! She sure grew up pretty quickly and now she knows some sign language. Wowie!

Aww.... Happy 8 Months Birthday Alexanderia!! She is such a beautiful little girl... oh yeah she is defintely such smart girl just like you, Mama!! It's soo amazing that Lexi has been learning signs.. Hope you have a video of her to share with us sometimes...

Keep updating us with her...:D

She is beautiful baby girl! i'm full deaf too so i want to teach my child sign when i have one. is your husband hearing? i bet he is so proud too!

Back