Guys what do you prefer most in a woman?

Her personality shining thru!!!

lold.jpg

An awesome personality cmes first and foremost actually for me. I learned the hard way though as i was younger id fall for some knockout who ended up being a bipolar homicidal PMS'ing raging bitch, 24/7 362 days a year, we never close or some ditzy girl who you could scream in her ear and hear your goddamn echo, her head was so goddamn hollow, nevermind the perfect hourglass figure.

Nowadays she has to still have to be good looking and fit the profile, but compatability and longevity based on the ability to actually hold interesting conversations day in and day out makes her a keeper. The nice ass is still a must and she has to have a dynamite smile. I think i got a winner in all those depts now so im happy :)

An awesome personality cmes first and foremost actually for me. I learned the hard way though as i was younger id fall for some knockout who ended up being a bipolar homicidal PMS'ing raging bitch, 24/7 362 days a year, we never close or some ditzy girl who you could scream in her ear and hear your goddamn echo, her head was so goddamn hollow, nevermind the perfect hourglass figure.

Nowadays she has to still have to be good looking and fit the profile, but compatability and longevity based on the ability to actually hold interesting conversations day in and day out makes her a keeper. The nice ass is still a must and she has to have a dynamite smile. I think i got a winner in all those depts now so im happy :)

This has to be the sweetest thing ever written in here...

for me i notice her eyes and hair 1sy usually then i like to see personality and how she treats me if she treats me with respect and he has dignity then i usually take notice in her.

How is it sweetest thing ever written? He is saying looks are still important than personality.

Sounds like I need to defend my opinion or something. lol. No, I didn't interpret it that way. He's saying the girl can't be dog ugly - she has to be attractive to him- but he's learned from his experiences that there is more than just what meets the eye. By going further and taking the personality and compatibility into consideration - he's going to be able to experience a whole new depth of what a relationship can be (and should be) about. And that's rare for a guy based on my personal experiences and encounters.

I've dated guys that were hotter than fire...but I couldn't sit down in a bar and talk with them for more than 5 minutes because there was just nothing there. After a while the conversation becomes tenious and pointless. There's more to it than just having great and mindblowing sex. There's nothing better than finding a person that you can talk with for hours in the night about random things. And that's what I perceived when I read his response. I think this is one dude who actually "gets it."

I would just like someone who is very nice, kind, mature, uses common sense very well, and such. Having a good sense of humor is a plus.

Taking good care of herself, whether she is average or athletic or whatever dont matter.

I rather her just look plain and simple without any make up since I dont like lipstick or anything like that.

The way she dress dont really concern me as long as she looks good that way.

I guess that's it.

I've dated guys that were hotter than fire...but I couldn't sit down in a bar and talk with them for more than 5 minutes because there was just nothing there. After a while the conversation becomes tenious and pointless. There's more to it than just having great and mindblowing sex. There's nothing better than finding a person that you can talk with for hours in the night about random things. And that's what I perceived when I read his response. I think this is one dude who actually "gets it."

I agree with you on this too. I too been in conversation where the lady is smoking hot, but her interests is just not there at my level. I lose interest quickly and then time to pass becomes unbearable. Whatcha gonna do? I noticed that pretty woman but not on the hot radar seem to be fun to be with, it doesnt matter if she is there for sex or she is there for long term relationship (prefer the latter but that point is moot since I am married) If I was in the dating game again for whatever the reason - (hope not, once is enough) i just hope there is at leasst one fish in the sea wavelength as me. :D

honestly? hmm well ass and tits thing arent a big issue for me now granted i m 25 but i went through enough to make me have a insight and perspective of a 50 yr old so what do i want on a woman? the eyes the gentle eyes that acn penerate my very being cuz i believe taht ur eyes re the window of the soul u see i dont care a bout the body its the actions and the way u behave its the personality which makes who u are its the very fiber of those being taht makes a woman who they truly are its not all about which boobies jiggles the best its the heart of a relationship its tht matters to me a great deal call me a romantic fool if u wish but its who i am

The woman I fell in love at first look. When my heart tells me about her inside beauty.

1. Check for fatness.
2. Maturity/personality
3. Boobs

I'm a breastsman.

autaux

Transcript:
[[Ray and Roast Beef are sitting together, talking]]
Roast Beef: Yeah uh I'm a breast man of course Never brought it up 'cause you always been such a dyed-in-the-wool take-no-prisoners ass man

Ray: All this time, you felt like you couldn't even say anything! I'm sorry, man. I...I ain't even know which end is up anymore. This whole thing...damn.

[[Exterior of Smoke club]]
Roast Beef: Look man let's go down to the Smoke and make a time of it

[[SOON.: Roast Beef and Ray are in the club]]
Roast beef: Alright check that out what's that do for you

[[Roast Beef and Ray check out a blonde with half her plump ass hanging out the bottom of her shorts. Ray ponders]]
Ray: That's nice, but I feel kind of... like I'm lookin' at a perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger.
Roast Beef: Understood man now take a look over there what do you see

[[Roast Beef and Ray check out a bra-less, big tittied brunette in a short tank top. Ray is impressed.]]
Ray: (pointing at self) THIS IS A HOMEBOY!

Roast Beef: Yeah man you done gone changed teams
Ray: It's like, every lady got a rump! No two ways about it! But...fat titties, man! They like the truffles of the lady-body community!
{{title text: After much deliberation, Achewood has come out in favor of fat titties.}}

1. Emotional and intellectual equal.
2. A good balance of cheerful and down to earth.
3. A good balance of dependency in the relationship, in other words I love you and you love me but some lone time is good too.
4. I love a natural smell -- strong perfume is not my thing.
5. I love curves and smooth skin and a deep voice (if she uses voice, if not that's fine too).

honesty is what i look for. I hate mind games -- umm honey does this dress make me look fat ? umm honey what i like for xmas is hint hint hint . ( mens read this as WTF she talking about)

Look gals - we love you to death. we love the fact you honor us to let us have sex with you. but if you want something , just pretty much come out and say it. dont beat around the fuxing bush!! dont tease us unless its a flirt tease that will end up with what is on the guys mind!

ok i am off the soapbox now. thanks !! :lol:

1. Check for fatness.
2. Maturity/personality
3. Boobs

I'm a breastsman.

autaux

Transcript:
[[Ray and Roast Beef are sitting together, talking]]
Roast Beef: Yeah uh I'm a breast man of course Never brought it up 'cause you always been such a dyed-in-the-wool take-no-prisoners ass man

Ray: All this time, you felt like you couldn't even say anything! I'm sorry, man. I...I ain't even know which end is up anymore. This whole thing...damn.

[[Exterior of Smoke club]]
Roast Beef: Look man let's go down to the Smoke and make a time of it

[[SOON.: Roast Beef and Ray are in the club]]
Roast beef: Alright check that out what's that do for you

[[Roast Beef and Ray check out a blonde with half her plump ass hanging out the bottom of her shorts. Ray ponders]]
Ray: That's nice, but I feel kind of... like I'm lookin' at a perfectly acceptable car that I sold to a stranger.
Roast Beef: Understood man now take a look over there what do you see

[[Roast Beef and Ray check out a bra-less, big tittied brunette in a short tank top. Ray is impressed.]]
Ray: (pointing at self) THIS IS A HOMEBOY!

Roast Beef: Yeah man you done gone changed teams
Ray: It's like, every lady got a rump! No two ways about it! But...fat titties, man! They like the truffles of the lady-body community!
{{title text: After much deliberation, Achewood has come out in favor of fat titties.}}
:laugh2: Very funny I like it.

Back