Guys what do you prefer most in a woman?

IndieVisible

Reaction score
Which do you place more weight to or prefer most?

Personally I am a leg and butt man. Breasts can be any size :)

Are you a breast man
Legs and butt man

or some other combo?

Faire_jour's husband typing:

Everyone has legs and an ass, only women have breasts!

How typical. When a guy "notices" a girl...it has to be a physical feature (or features).

Pfffft.

Not me... Maybe I do take a glance at her features when she isn't looking. :lol: But seriously, personality is one of most important musts in my book.

1. Face - She must be at least decent good lookin
2. Butt - Flat ass or Big ass are big turn off
3. Hair - Love softness and smoothness
4. Boobs - doesn't matter

i know what brian means, most women ARE offended if you are caught looking, unless she's a very 'i dont mind if you looking at me...' type or unless you have a popular reputation or something that lets you get away with gawking and i am SURE most women DO peek when men are not looking, its a knon fct women have 'better brain/eyes to look -whats the periperailly (sp?) like looking striaght ahead but can see.notice the feature down there (as Shel90 said), but all the men would not realise this happened.

Indeed Brian did said personality is important. I for one, thinks personality comes first, and sometimes its hard to know what personality she would have (i dont do psychology to 'watch people to pick out clues - i dont know what to look for) so if anything. i usually found out the hard way, with many rude snarks or bitchy snarls of dissapprovals. On my part i lack social skills to be relaxed and get them relaxed and talking, nowaday i dont bother trying anymore, and i noticed something else, they come and talk...

Nothing wrong with pride in good looks and health while it is over rated, admittingly I like slim petite ladys as it is a more a physical match in size for me, if that what i prefer so here it is. i prefer slim. i am aware there's people to like people differently sized from themselves, but in most cases it is not.

Hold on guys, let's clarify before we go any further. There are two types of women we all know.

1. TYPE A: for long term, mother material, wife material, take home to mother etc.

2. TYPE B: short term, for fun and games only!

So spare us with the brains and personality crap for when your talking to the women. You can't con us men, so just be honest and answer the question.

Never mind type A! Boring! We know! Save the lines for the women! Just describe your type B!

all i want to have a lady who have amazing personality that goes with adventure and live up with life... also, if that add as bonus: honest, average/athletic body, cute, flexible, degree from university, and etcs etcs.. ask me if you want me to name 'em.

Back