Guess what....

*lol @ this thread*

Wow GalaxyAngel that is a big surprise! Congratulations you wild woman! :D

YOu gotta be right!!! as it's dang small world sometimes it's scary lol smile!!! I haven't seen her like I think 15 years or more.. lol... time FLIES too fast!!!!

:eek3: :jaw: ~ 15 yrs? Have not seeing each together long time ages...!!! Let's bring on long talk!

:eek3: :jaw: ~ 15 yrs? Have not seeing each together long time ages...!!! Let's bring on long talk!

LOL well I couldn't pm you, you don't accept it lol.. so I've asked the administrator to tell me what I need to do in order to send you a pm lol... well I think it's more than that ... lol... you were a WILD ONE that time lmao!! i'll shhhhh now lol

UPDATE news: I finally got it working, duh me I had to add you first then send you a msg... sooo ring me when you can lol.. smile looking forward hearing from you!!

Hahgahahah Galaxy and I are playing the "guessing game" who am I lol we have been message tagging .. lol.. she's getting there to know who I am lol...

I know I already told you about Congrats being a mommy again, but again, CONGRATS!!! lol

YOu gotta be right!!! as it's dang small world sometimes it's scary lol smile!!! I haven't seen her like I think 15 years or more.. lol... time FLIES too fast!!!!

Wow, 15 years is a long time, maybe someday you will see her again, she is really COOL!! and soo funnni too...

Congrats to you! I'm near 18 yrs older than my half-sister. My mother had her when she was 36. She had me when she was 18. So we're all 18 yrs apart! :)

41Baby_Congrats_Card.jpg

My guess you'll have a boy. I can be a wrong. :thumb: As long as the baby is HEALTHY!!! So you are about 9 weeks now? So meaning 2 to 3 more months to find out baby's gender? Wish you a healthy pregnancy...yes I saw it twice but I will say it again! Hee! :)

Hey Galaxy,

Congrats hopefully it will be an girl. :)

Back