Guess what....

OH WOW!!! anything is POSSIBLE!!! smile
Well you have Ready Made Babysitters for FREE lmao!!! well at least they are at the age that will learn what it takes to have a baby around the teenage years as how so many young kids having kids... smile... (evil laugh) CONGRATS my fellow Canadian.. I do know you so well from years ago!!!! if you recall the mount albert campsite one time ...

If you knew me... Im not sure if I knew you?
Can you show me your pic.. I might recognize you or jog my memory

Awww that's lovely news to know your expecting a surprise baby!!:cool:

Good luck and I have a feeling your baby will have a name after Star Trek's actor/actress lol - Anyway unusual names ROCKS!!

Ha ha.. wait and see...
:dunno:
:giggle:

Phillips..

no thanks 4th is enough.. I'm expecting my hubby will do it..
Alrightly I'll not going show my hubby about this picture.. :)

Phillips..

no thanks 4th is enough.. I'm expecting my hubby will do it..
Alrightly I'll not going show my hubby about this picture.. :)

Here Question...

Do you save your oldest kids's furniture Crib, Drawers, Chest etc..?

Because My "last" 2 yrs old daughter s baby bedroom set need replace to girl bedroom set.. So I do not know that Could I keep the Baby furniture or get rid of it? ummm

I was thought what if we re accident have another child so not want buying another baby bedroom set again ? "

Or Could I set baby s furniture to storage as Attic or basment?

uuuummmmm

and Knock the wood :):):):)

Oh wow GA.. congrats on your being preggy with 4th kid.. oh wow that certainly is a big shock eh? But really, congrats....

AND as for that vasetocy pic.. ACK!!!! That would look painful for sure.. eehh gonna have to hide my dick somewhere till this is all over.. .oohhh..

Here Question...

Do you save your oldest kids's furniture Crib, Drawers, Chest etc..?

Because My "last" 2 yrs old daughter s baby bedroom set need replace to girl bedroom set.. So I do not know that Could I keep the Baby furniture or get rid of it? ummm

I was thought what if we re accident have another child so not want buying another baby bedroom set again ? "

Or Could I set baby s furniture to storage as Attic or basment?

uuuummmmm

and Knock the wood :):):):)

Phillips,
Actually my children are grown big teenagers already.. So I already sold it all baby supplies and wasn't planning 4th future.. Just 3 chlidren are good enough.. but 10 yrs later.. oh damn got 4th unexpected planned..

If you knew me... Im not sure if I knew you?
Can you show me your pic.. I might recognize you or jog my memory

YOU DOoooo know me lol.. the long long black hair that's orally deaf umm... played slopitch.. was at g.g.'s farm party for years. YOu and hubby I know very well years ago as sweet couple.. trying to remember who you use to hang around with lol.. ohhh dang it can't remember the names that's from keswick.. grr.. L.D., H.

I won't post my pic here, yikes!! if u can send me a msg I will lead to where u can find a pic of me.. smile...

YOU DOoooo know me lol.. the long long black hair that's orally deaf umm... played slopitch.. was at g.g.'s farm party for years. YOu and hubby I know very well years ago as sweet couple.. trying to remember who you use to hang around with lol.. ohhh dang it can't remember the names that's from keswick.. grr.. L.D., H.

I won't post my pic here, yikes!! if u can send me a msg I will lead to where u can find a pic of me.. smile...

Really?!?!? *Jog my memory again*
:Ohno:

okay you can pm me... Pretty please~:bowdown:

(Rubbing GalaxyAngels' tummy and discussing a plan attack on DeafMonkey couple years later) (Deal made by GalaxyAngel's newborn and Me) :deal:

Wow small world....

umm, do u need help with baby stuff?? i would be happy help u out.. let me know abt this :)

Really?!?!? *Jog my memory again*
:Ohno:

okay you can pm me... Pretty please~:bowdown:

Grrr I tried to send you a msg, somehow I can't even send one.. grr.. I never done it before so waiting for administrator to tell me what i did wrong grr.. hold your pants till I get through to you lol...

WIMP!!! :whip: :rofl:

we women have to suffer through labor, childbirth, cutting of the vagina, and some have c-sections that doesn't heal for weeks!!! :squint: :rofl:

HIGH FIVE girl!!! even when they get a cold or feeling sick they need to be BABIED (is that the right word).. if we are sick they don't even bother nursing us lmao!!!

Back