Greek Food

Alex

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Yesterday Elyse and I went to check out this local Greek Festival. It was mad packed considering it took place in a Greek Church. You could smell the aroma of Greek food everywhere, and we just went right to picking out which food to eat.

Now, I can't remember their food names, but I can tell you that we had chicken, pork, rice and the Greek version of lasagna. They were GREAT! It was my first time eating Greek food and I thought it was fanstastic! I even drank a Greek beer which tasted just like Heineken and it was great. I feel like going back right now but there's only an hour left before it's over until next year or two.

Anyway, after that we got some desserts to take out. The experience at the Greek festival was splendid. The people there were nice and everybody was just having a good time. I look forward to going there again next time.

:thumb:

There's a Greek restaurant near a sushi place that I like to eat at. It's called something like "Mykonos"... I think.

VamPyroX said:
There's a Greek restaurant near a sushi place that I like to eat at. It's called something like "Mykonos"... I think.

Vampy -- would that place be somewhere in downtown Rochester across the street from this place that has all kinds of stuff with a tat shop upstairs on the street that has various small shops q sadly i cant recall the name of the street now :( sounds like the greek restaurant ive been to years ago -- surprised theyre still in business! :thumb: had gyros there and it was AWESOME!

Alex -- sounds deelicious! i hadnt thought of having some greek food in a long while -- i hadnt thought of asking MizzDeaf if she likes greek uhmm *makes a mental note to ask* hahah

:lol: I like some greek food like gyros. To be honest, I don't really know much about greek food, but is falafels one of them as well? I love having falafels topped with hummus sauce in a pita bread. :mrgreen:

Greek food is very healthy and the reason it is so healthy is because of the Ancient sports they played in the Olympics in those stadiums where physical fitness was prized and those who lost were taken by Greek guards and placed in jail then at the end of the games they presented the winners and rewarded them with women to have alots of sex with and the best wine and freshest healthy best of the best food to celebrate the victory then the guards brought out the people who lost and then threw them to the lions while the crowd roared cheering the lions ripping the guys apart !!!!!

Talk about survival of the fittest !!!!! :) :thumb:

When you eat green spring mix, add some olive oil with lemon rinds and some lemon juice (from the organic lemon) and chopped up garlic. I always put Celtic Sea Salt on my salads usually, I'am sure the Greeks do to......it's nothing like Table salt at all, other times I'll add honey.

But the Lemon Rinds and Garlic, that will give you a real Greek taste.

Hubby and I love Greek food. We had some for lunch today.

I've eaten Greek food since I was a kid. Mmmmmmm! I like to make Greek salads at home.

I don't drink alcohol, so I don't know about the Greek beer. Greek coffee though, THAT is different! (Remember, don't stir it before drinking :D .)

Back