Got Pet?

i've got 3 pure pitbull. they are very sweet dogs they might look mean and bad dogs but their personality are like a lab or gold retiever

My sister has two pit bulls - one mixed and one pure-breed. She called the pure-breed one a wuss. That one is soooo friendly and would climb into your lap when you are sitting in living room.

I have 1 dog is toy poodle and 1/8 yorkie mixed. She is so beautiful!!! She is meant to me in the world! I want get 1 more dog. If we have a kids. We will get a fish tank. We aren't allow to have a cats, snake, other pets in our house! I prefer to have a dogs, fishes, frogs that all. I don't like to have an Animal Party or Zoo in my house! It's 2 much money to spend on feeding and take a vets, and etc....

I am support ASPCA and Animal Rights!

You have a pure Pitbulls?? Beware of DOGS! I am afraid of pit bulls. 3 pitbulls almost to attack on me before. But my friend's father saved my life! Whew! That's why I don't like pitbulls and Rottweiler! Also pitbull almost to attack on my beautiful dog! I am sorry for offend. I just want to telling you how I feeling.

i've got 3 pure pitbull. they are very sweet dogs they might look mean and bad dogs but their personality are like a lab or gold retiever

Pink678, no offend taken, were those pitbulls previous yours or were they on loosen? Pitbulls behavior depends on how owner train them, and ALWAYS keep them on leash, that's the law, once you see or owner sees several pitbulls or rottweiser play together on loosen, if they get to aggressive stop them sperate them, in north california there were 2 pitbulls on loosen and they grabbed a collie pup and they pull it seperate way, cops had to shoot them and arrested the owner because owner let them loosen and let them run around town, so what I do is keep them at home let one loosen and keep 2 in kennel or leaash that way to train each how to behave good I still have one for almost 3 year he doing really good he listens to me real well, so I'm sorry that 3 pit attacked you it disappoints me, pink 678

Ok I don't mean to offend you. If you have your own pitbull with trained. It will be no problem. When I was 14 years old. I was sleepover at my friend's house in bad area. We walked in the dark on alley. We walked with my friend's dad on way to home from his friend's house. I can't see the pitbulls in the dark. Because I has RP. My friend helped me to walk guide her arm. Her dad grabbed my chest. I got scared and screamed. He kicked the 3 pitbulls off make them scared and walked away. They didn't have a leash or lock the gate in fence. It's all their owner faulted for let them go outside at dark. I told my friend what is going on?? It scared me. She explained to me. I relieved it.

Pink678, no offend taken, were those pitbulls previous yours or were they on loosen? Pitbulls behavior depends on how owner train them, and ALWAYS keep them on leash, that's the law, once you see or owner sees several pitbulls or rottweiser play together on loosen, if they get to aggressive stop them sperate them, in north california there were 2 pitbulls on loosen and they grabbed a collie pup and they pull it seperate way, cops had to shoot them and arrested the owner because owner let them loosen and let them run around town, so what I do is keep them at home let one loosen and keep 2 in kennel or leaash that way to train each how to behave good I still have one for almost 3 year he doing really good he listens to me real well, so I'm sorry that 3 pit attacked you it disappoints me, pink 678

You have a pure Pitbulls?? Beware of DOGS! I am afraid of pit bulls. 3 pitbulls almost to attack on me before. But my friend's father saved my life! Whew! That's why I don't like pitbulls and Rottweiler! Also pitbull almost to attack on my beautiful dog! I am sorry for offend. I just want to telling you how I feeling.

nooo! pitbulls are awesome. I'm very sorry to hear you had horrible encounter with them. that damn irresponsible owner. I volunteered as one of the biggest shelters in county as dog behaviorist. most dogs are pitbulls. Common reason was surrender. The owner thought it was cool to have one and then when pitbull grows into adult age, it wasn't what owner expected - pitbull requires lot of activities!!!

**warning! excessive amount of cuteness and sadness!
[yt]vL1trl1FMUw[/yt]

You seem to be an excellent pet owner, Some people just don't follow the leash laws. I reported on a neighborer who had allowed her two pit bulls to roam around my property, they were fined and warned. :)

20 head of cattle. Do they count as pets? A dog and a cat. Chickens were eaten by coyotes. Pig market is no good. Not sure how to upload photos. Everyone else-cute animals!

Attachments

• IMG_2831.jpg
    IMG_2831.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 7
aw that's a cute cow! what's her/his name? and nice to meet you everyone else. :)

pinky, sorry about pitbulls. argh. really, it's at the owner's fault. (no dog is born either vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner. - unknown author) pitbulls has the best (strongest) locking jaws which is why so many people use (abuse) this breed for fights. I hope you'll see the friendly ones soon - you'll love them!

by the way, what's RP?

aw that's one cute cow! what's her/his name?

nice to meet you everyone else too. :) as for me, got pets? got menagerie! (an ark...) I have about over thirty pets and I'm sure there's no room in this thread for all of my furkids or otherwise I'll bore you all to sleep.

pinky, sorry about the incident. argh. sucks. really, it's at the owner's fault. (no dog is born vicious or friendly, but rather a blank slate that is moulded, for better or worse, by the owner. - unknown author). pitbulls are known to have the best (strongest) locking jaws which is why so many people use (abuse) that breed for fights and money. I hope you'll meet the friendly ones soon - you'll love them!

by the way, what's RP? teachie me please. :mrgreen:

I have two cats - they both will be 2 yrs old this September.

This is Cinnamon -

cinnWindow.jpg

This is Marshmallow -

MarshEyes.jpg

This is from when I first got them - back in Sept 2006 -

sink.jpg

I have a black Labrador Retreiver named Heartsong (Shown with me)

picture.php

I also have a Maine Coon cat named Honey Bunny

picture.php

I have 2 hearing ear dogs. Branson is 6 yrs old and he is Toy size Pomperanian and Foxy, She is young Mini Pincher. Branson would bark at the door and let me know that someone at the door or hear someone pull up in our drive way. Foxy, she always jump on my bed or chair to let me know that someone is at the door or pull up the drive way. She don't like to be around with strangers and she will growl at them like a little dorbman. Wish I could attach the pics of them. But I am learning. :-S

My pets

I used to have a dog border collie named Kiara- She was a good girl dog. I got her when she was a baby like 8 weeks old but she grew so big! I had to get rid of her because my fiance and I got to move to a new place that cannot accept the pets which it sucks. After My fiance and I got a new place and we got an awesome cat named Simba- he was the bestest cat I ever had for awhile. Missed him so much!!
We currently have four ferrets now... (Babytink, Voom, Nevaeh and Spike) They are the bestest ferrets we ever have right now. They are soo loving and playful. This time we are not going to get rid of them because we are going to keep them for sure. They keep us happy and always brighten our days everyday no matter what. They are our babies.:aw:

aww, damon is sooo cute!! how old is she now?

(now I see you, we definitely look very different - different nose and eyebrow). :)

aww, damon is sooo cute!! how old is she now?

(now I see you, we definitely look very different - different nose and eyebrow). :)

She is about a year and two months , she is soo friendly but it is kind of hard for people to hold her.. since she is hairless and all they kind of get grossed out, but that is was I love about her!

I figured we wouldn't look alike, but we still can be avatar twins! lol

lol I thought I saw notification of a reply here then I couldn't find it... realized a minute later that it was you too! the same avatar ... looked too quickly lol.

I now have seven rats (fuzzies) and would love to own one like yours someday!

I love this pic so much! I thought it was sooo cute!! My ferret- Babytink was trying to whisper to Cole about something, but I think Babytink was trying to tell Cole to give her some ferret food but he won't. So cute!:giggle:

Back