Got any snow :-)

TinyStrawberry

Reaction score
Gotten any wonderful snow lately?

Got snow here, *Yuck* :thumbd:
This morning it was pretty slippery and smashed my damn rim against the curb when I was trying to turn a corner and my tires ended up going into the wrong direction and smashed the rim. Stuck at home until my car gets repaired. I had class today but no ride. No metro bus from My house to my college. :-( Hopefully I get a ride to work and back. :ugh2:

TinyStrawberry said:
Gotten any wonderful snow lately?

Got snow here, *Yuck* :thumbd:
This morning it was pretty slippery and smashed my damn rim against the curb when I was trying to turn a corner and my tires ended up going into the wrong direction and smashed the rim. Stuck at home until my car gets repaired. I had class today but no ride. No metro bus from My house to my college. :-( Hopefully I get a ride to work and back. :ugh2:

did you drive slow!?!?!? :)

We have 3 inches and its still coming. :wiggle:

WHAT!?! it snowed in the cities??????

if u got snow in cities today i'm dayum jealous!

oh well.. we have around 4 inches of snow on ground.. most of them melted last weekend from warm weather.

But yet, i'm prediciting more snow comming soon!! hee hee.. can't wait.. and i'm not gonna reveil the date :D

yes it does snow in the cities including Denver, Colorado... got alot of snowing yesterday... was visiting my dad about 45 min away but end up drove for 2 hour back home... traffic was awful but luv to drive in snow ;)

i AM SO DAMNNNN HAPPY WITH SNOW LAST NIGHT AND I DROVE TOO FAST ON ROAD WITH NOT MANY CARS ROUND .... HEHEHE CUZ I LOVE THE DANGEROUS THRILLER ACTIONS ! HEHEHE

We had a blizzard last Saturday, November 29th. We had another one a few days ago. I love it when it snows! Oh yeah! :thumb:

we just had a HUGE bilizzard from Friday night to Sunday morning. We only got about ten inches (we're near the water) but some other places got two and even three feet of snow! It was a lovely old fashioned blizzard!

knightwolf68 said:
i AM SO DAMNNNN HAPPY WITH SNOW LAST NIGHT AND I DROVE TOO FAST ON ROAD WITH NOT MANY CARS ROUND .... HEHEHE CUZ I LOVE THE DANGEROUS THRILLER ACTIONS ! HEHEHE
oh jesus christ :shock:

you must be :crazy:

pimpdaddyposse said:
yes it does snow in the cities including Denver, Colorado... got alot of snowing yesterday... was visiting my dad about 45 min away but end up drove for 2 hour back home... traffic was awful but luv to drive in snow ;)

You have to be from Minnesota to understand what "the cities" is. It means the Twin Cities - Minneapolis & St Paul, and then its surrounding area (suburbs.) :)

It's a Minnesota thing, you would not understand.

:fruit: ~ Dancing.... No SNOW HERE.. already melts..

I'm very happy with that... ((chuckles))

Sorry about that you really loved snow but me NOPE. :P :wiggle:

NO snow has arrived here YET and i hate snow!!!! :thumbd:

but i did hear that back east they got slammed with the ever so predictable Nor'easterner that typically hits the mid-atlantic coast all the way up into NY and as far south as SC -- happy shovelling u easteners!!!!!! :lol:

*Fly Free relaxes for a change this time of the year* what surprise!!!

knightwolf68 said:

Dang I should join you for WILD riding!!! Better than the roller coaster. Enjoy scary and heartbeat so hard! :twisted:

Lasza said:
Dang I should join you for WILD riding!!! Better than the roller coaster. Enjoy scary and heartbeat so hard! :twisted:

I advised you... use..................
Better place where is empty area spots or parking lot empty area.. would be awesome wild out there..

I did once drove there and hang with my best friend when I was teenagers.. LOL
awesome!! Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! ha ha... real laughed hell lot then returned same parking spot.. My best friend begged and wants try it.. She drove around wild but lost control and smashed on snowbank... Drove back and hurry find parking lot where same spot.. *whew* THERE! then parked it..
waited for my friend return his car.. My best friend and I were told him about other car who slid and scratches your car.. We tried hurried to get their car plate but failed.. (which we were lied to him) doesn't want him know that we did drove on his car for horseplay. Until now.. Nothing he knew.. G'thing He doesn't have his own puter.. *scoffs* ((knocking on the wood)) hopefully he never knew about this.. *scoffs laughing hard* btw better shudd'up.. lol

Bullym0m said:
I advised you... use..................
Better place where is empty area spots or parking lot empty area.. would be awesome wild out there..

Oh yes! Done many times during my RIT days. do it in the parking lot near Tower A. much fun.

dang u still loathe snow there we cannot have fun for spin around the snow in the parking lot.

Back