got a question for ya all!

javapride said:
women have more common sense in the relams of respect and understanding and listening to the poeple. whilist sometimes they gab abt it its also finding the right trust worthy frirend or sinfigicant other to be trustworthy and knowing they won't share it to the world.
I hate to say that but I disagree with you about common sense issue. Actually I want to share my opinion with you but I am afraid that this post can be end up something else that I (or SpiceHD) don't intend to do so.

Miss*Pinocchio said:
Men can work heavy duty jobs.
And men are more intelligent... wow look at cars, computers, internet, and tv inventiion.
And men can play sports better.
That is untrue but okay, that's your opinion.

Edit: Most women are amazingly intelligent but most of them are oppressed by men.

Magatsu said:
That is untrue but okay, that's your opinion.

Edit: Most women are amazingly intelligent but most of them are oppressed by men.

Magatsu, see, oppressed by men, see my point? they are better at that.

DeafSCUBA98 said:
not always... men is also having better common sense in many subjects... and logical thinking ;-)
u are right.. i agree with u.. not only woman.. both men and women..

and gay men, just because they ain't good in something such as sports and all, they wanna be better male companions, to prove to women, that
their relationships with men will be longer....
that is why they keep rubbing it in.... saying that they stay with their partner for more than 30 years.
And if scientists can make men pregnant...
gay men will try to oppress us women by getting themselves pregnant...

Transexual turning themselves into women! Sheesh, and they even look better than us.

Miss P, why are you so closeminded? Yes, that is your opinion on this issue, but to say gay men cant play sports, you would be wrong. There are many professional homosexual athletes like Billy Bean (who played on 3 different teams in major league baseball), Rudy Galindo (figure skater), and olympic divers Greg Louganis, Patrick Jeffrey,and David Pichler. Pichler is known as one of the greatest divers in US history, he won 12 national titles during his career. There are also many other athletes that I didnt mention. This is the link I got that info from...

http://www.rslevinson.com/gaylesissues/resources/glc_out_celebs.htm

And yes rjr2006, men can produce breast milk, and lactate if their hormone levels are all messed up. Here is a link.

http://radar.smh.com.au/archives/2004/06/work_those_man.html

Last edited:
You're right, Serendipity. Men do get breast cancers.

IMHO, women and men are more alike than different but society creates roles that we are usually trained to assume. Notice how you react if you hear a guy being Mr. Mom or a lady being auto mechanic, etc?

There are a few exceptions:

Women give birth
Women breast feed
Women live longer than men in general

But in nutshell, we complement each other and should be free from societal expectations of our gender.

you are right both sexes can do anything... i just was very curious of things that a female can do what a male cant and that was quite interesting of what mag said about chair picking... can u explain more about that if thats possible

and men can give birth to babies but i would imagine it would be rather painful for them.... *grimaces at the thought*

my goal in this thread is to start a good debate with everyone 's opinion not to agrue :)

how is that possible??? I dont see milk coming out of my nipples!! I had 2 kids but I dont see milk coming out of my nipples! :ugh:

RedWolf said:
how is that possible??? I dont see milk coming out of my nipples!! I had 2 kids but I dont see milk coming out of my nipples! :ugh:

i dont see any milk coming out of my nipples either thats only because im not pregnant... only way to do that is to use science stuff i would assume with lot of shots and everything i dont know... ask mag and others about that however i did heard it was possible

Billy Bean died from AIDS? dang.. gays like to fuck, do they? I'm not gay, okay!

men cant make alot of money than a women makes much better than men.... well they are even in between but noticed that women started to making more money than men nowdays... :o

MEN do have breasts but not officially like women. Breast and Breastfeeding is bit different. MEN do get breast cancer as well (slowly but climbing). The breast do not carry milk all the time just for your information redwolf, Breasts produce the milk once your body change when become pregnant.

SpiceHD said:
i dont see any milk coming out of my nipples either thats only because im not pregnant... only way to do that is to use science stuff i would assume with lot of shots and everything i dont know... ask mag and others about that however i did heard it was possible

I think it can be possible when IF u were still pregnant then things can change if u go thru 6 months preggie I don't know i never experienced being preggie but eh.. I guess I need to hit books and study :P

SpiceHD said:
you are right both sexes can do anything... i just was very curious of things that a female can do what a male cant and that was quite interesting of what mag said about chair picking... can u explain more about that if thats possible

and men can give birth to babies but i would imagine it would be rather painful for them.... *grimaces at the thought*

my goal in this thread is to start a good debate with everyone 's opinion not to agrue :)
Men can't have two sexual reproductive systems at a same time and I see "Sex Change " on Health channel. There was a guy who turned into a woman and I even saw doctors put breast milk inside the transgendered person.

Back