got a question for ya all!

lutsko67 said:
(1) Men can't give birth (2) men can't breast feed (3) men can't ever seem to find the (G) spot!!!!! (ha ha) (1) women can give birth (2) women can breast feed (3) and we definately now where and how to find the (G)spot!!!! :laugh2: :cheers: :fly: :cheers: :naughty: :rl: :giggle: :smoking:

The "G-Spot" is located on the roof of the vaginal wall approxmiately 3 inches deep between the 11 o'clock and 1 o'clock postition (depending on the woman). And I've known that for many years (wink).

*ahem*

Well, Well, well.......
Let's see...

Women can do: cooking, vacumming, responbile handing everything what do their chores/prepare etc etc name it.. Easily Reminders responbile the best.
Sex drive: Depend women can or not..
Women can do work as such: Woodshop/clerical/office/teacher/and trade the skills etc etc....
Women who can handle take care of children as such 24/7 but men should have help take over women needs a break for while??

Men can do : watch t.v. and sit lazy then drink beers or else wha..ever , Globbing eating act pig while the dinner, Fall sleep while napping and much more... That lame lazy!
Men can do work: Everything can work but NOT Femlist work section. Wha.. a cheap?

Depends men can do: cooking /chores/other stuff some men can't do anything... Needs take course!! *scoff laughing*

Hey Deafclimber, I don't think so you said that Men can think.. Hell no.. some men are DUMB-not even think twice as conquestion. Can be smarten up act pretend!
Women can think carefully before action.... *ppppppphhhhhhfffffffttttttt*

Least, Nobody perfect for everyones... :D

I will be SMAHT said:
wellt hats all depends on the length of women's fagina unless if you could hit it right off and make us scream. :naughty:

Actually it doesnt depend, its a fact that only the first 3 inches of the vaginal wall have orgasmically sensitive tissue, all else is considered "the Dead zone". The length of the vagina has nothing to do with it, since this orgasmic dead zone is directly associated with child birth, otherwise giving birth would be even more painful that it already is. (of course I'm only guessing at the amount of pain envolved).

As for "hitting it right off", if the guy does his homework correctly, he will have "put his finger on the answer" before there's a problem "finding" anything during actual intercourse.

Sometimes it pays to read a few books and do some field work.

Huskies1947 said:
what female cant do what male do?? HARD ON!

What about clit? Don't clit get a "hard on" when being aroused? :)
Plus both sexes' nipples get pokey while aroused too.

Back