Google Chrome Browser?

lemontree

Reaction score
Hey, is anyone using the new Google Chrome browser instead of Internet Explorer or Firefox? If so, what's your opinion of Google Chrome?

I am using Google Chrome right now, since it loads very fast than IE or FireFox does, I switched to Chrome when my IE lods very slow and gives me the frusration. Pretty happy with my Chrome. :)

Google Chrome browser is alright but I do use it sometime.

I believe this month they are coming out with plugins for the Chrome one.

Brain, what are your cons about Google Chrome?

I've used Google Chrome and it doesn't run as fast as my Firefox.

Unless, you're using an updated version that's improved? :dunno:

Firefox still rules! :D

Chrome is still "new" but am sure it will get better in time.

It crashed on me the plug -ins :roll: So, far its okay a bit faster than IE.

I wont touch it. I am happy with my browser.

"If it isnt broken, why fix it?"

Chorme is great but however Firefox is still my primary. Chorme is listed as my top 2 browser. With that being said, I am trying to bulid a google world on my PC since I can sign in with the same account like gmail and others. F**k you M$ hotmail sucks and invade with spams with IE8 going down the drain.

I've used Google Chrome and it doesn't run as fast as my Firefox.

Unless, you're using an updated version that's improved? :dunno:

That depends on the computer hardware... my new PC loads my Google Chrome in a blink of an eye.

Chorme is great but however Firefox is still my primary. Chorme is listed as my top 2 browser. With that being said, I am trying to bulid a google world on my PC since I can sign in with the same account like gmail and others. F**k you M$ hotmail sucks and invade with spams with IE8 going down the drain.

My chrome is defaulted to primary now. IE7 sucks but I am sure that Chrome will improve more overtime. The newest FF doesn't work well with Vista.

That depends on the computer hardware... my new PC loads my Google Chrome in a blink of an eye.

My chrome is defaulted to primary now. IE7 sucks but I am sure that Chrome will improve more overtime. The newest FF doesn't work well with Vista.
My computer loads up Firefox the fastest, Opera second, Internet Explorer third, and Chrome fourth.

I use Safari and I'm happy with it, no need to use that...can wait until it release for Mac as it's in development.

I use Safari and I'm happy with it, no need to use that...can wait until it release for Mac as it's in development.

It's ironic that Mac is still in development for 1 year, that must be longer but I always thought it should release last year.

Firefox is little slow on Mac, ugh.

Thanks for all your answers. I think I will wait a few more months before I try Chrome just to make sure it is all spit spot. They have a new beta version going in addition to the regular version so they're already making changes.

I just thought I'd ask as sometimes I get fed up with IE7, and I definitely don't want Mozilla and I only just noticed the "ad" for Chrome whenever I went to the Google home page. I use a lot of Google stuff, it is my main search engine, then there's Gmail, iGoogle, Google News Alerts, and Google Reader, so thought it might work better than IE7.

And no, I am NOT going to IE8! I hear it is now out.

Firefox browser is better than Google Chrome browser.

Back