Google Chrome Browser?

Google should have released the Mac version of that browser....look at Apple did release Windows version of Safari. Tsk tsk Google.

Google Chrome for Mac is still in development and email to Google that you are complain about wait so longer.

Mac has Safari, it's satisfied so far.

I dislike performance of Safari on Windows but very satisfied on Mac version.

I was thought chrome broswer actually owned by Apple. Because i notice chrome and safari using same engine, same features, same acid 3, different feature top sites, on and on..

anyway I really like chrome browser look very plain, performance and simple.. I swtich safari and chrome browers as depend on my mood..

Ugh, I already know that. I'm talking about releasing the same time. Apple released Safari on PC shortly after releasing it for Mac. Don't give me that tone.

:laugh2: Sorry about that Sequoias, I post that 2 months ago.

:laugh2: Sorry about that Sequoias, I post that 2 months ago.

lol...nah it's alright. :P I guess they haven't released it...been a while but not a big deal since Safari is similar to Google Chorme.

Lol, I'm not a developer so I'd rather wait until it's in beta stages or whatever. :)

No need to be a developer, I am not a developer and I have been using it. So far it's smooth in Mac. Very fast...indeed very speedy. You don't have to be a developer to us Chrome. Why wait? :)

Back