Google Chrome Browser?

I am happy with chrome.. Simple and fast... I tried the beta versions, extensions are cool but the beta versions hangs sometimes so I am using the full version without the extensions features...

Hi,

I just download Google Chrome browser yesterday and do some runs benchmark browser, my primary Firefox 3.6 final version and second Chrome 4.0.295.0 version.

Here is compare 2 browser speed pix below.

This one for Firefox 3.6

ang9bn.jpg

This one for Chrome 4.0

zn0w37.jpg

You can try run test benchmark browser link at Peacekeeper - The Browser Benchmark from Futuremark Corporation, very simple and patient wait for least 5 mins then show your results then post here.

I say Chrome smokes Firefox by a mile way, I am still testing visits some sites to see if they are working or not also stream videos such as.

I am very impressive with new Chrome browser I never used it before.

pg

Last edited:
I downloaded Chrome and so far I like it a lot better than my IE. I still seem to go back and forth and I like the speed of the Chrome. What I need to know, is how do I copy my favorites folder from IE to Chrome? I can find it easily on my desktop, but I can't seem to copy the things over. What do I do? I have a lot of links for both deaf sites and such and 3 times as much for homeschooling that I need.

I downloaded Chrome and so far I like it a lot better than my IE. I still seem to go back and forth and I like the speed of the Chrome. What I need to know, is how do I copy my favorites folder from IE to Chrome? I can find it easily on my desktop, but I can't seem to copy the things over. What do I do? I have a lot of links for both deaf sites and such and 3 times as much for homeschooling that I need.

Import or export bookmarks : Manage your bookmarks - Google Chrome Help

Back