Good Night and Hope good for job interview tommorrow !!!!

Heath

Reaction score
Have a good night and please pray that I get the job that I have for tommorrow's job interview and Deaf people please keep in good physical shape. :) :thumb:

Attachments

• snoopy10.jpeg
    snoopy10.jpeg
    2.4 KB · Views: 55
  • snoopy22.jpeg
    snoopy22.jpeg
    2.7 KB · Views: 54
Are you planning on bringing your bible too? :giggle:

Sorry! Just a humor

Yes !!!! in my pocket and God will provide and I trust and dedicate this post to God for my next new job!!! Please say a prayer for me as I have already asked God to provide for all of your needs, including the Administrator, Alex too.

For I follow after this very verse like King David would have followed after God's Heart with a soft, holy and pure and an awesome happy smile.... :angel:

Leviticus 19:14 (King James Version)

Thou shalt not curse the deaf, nor put a stumblingblock before the blind, but shalt fear thy God: I am the LORD.

Alex: Please move this thread to the Christianity forum. I have to go to bed and have a good night & God Bless !!!! See you all tommorrow, I am very tired and need to get some sleep for the job interview tommorrow !!! Thank you and Please be Awesome for God with a happy relaxed smile that shows and glows right throughout your soul.

A short song in ASL !!!

Get your hands up and jump , dance and praise with joy that is overflowing in abdunance towards the Gracious Great Awesome Pure and Holy God !!!!

Happy Awesome Smiling with Deaf waving and praising hands in ASL !!!

Let your soul show God smiling upon all of you :angel:

Dance and Praise God for all the good that he has done for you !!!!! I ask God to ask Jesus Christ to please pray and intercess for the Deaf people to know you and be covered with God's Love and Protection !!!!

Be Happy and Positive for The Lord thy God O' Most Powerful Awesome Holy, Holy , Holy God. My soul dances for thee !!!!!! The Power of God Protects All Deaf people. Your Word is True, Holy and Pure and Tried and Proven True Over and Over Again and Again ... Ohhh My God ... Praise and Thank God for the job he has given me and in ASL I prayyyyyyy for allllll of yyyyyooooouuuuu DDDDeeeaaaaffff Souls to know the peace , love , joy and obedience in the Most High and All Powerful God Your are the Lord and Jesus Christ whose souls saves pray in Heaven that all Deaf people may know the love, grace of the Lord Jesus Christ towards you Deaf Souls because The Lord Jesus Christ God first loved allll of you. Dance for God Praise for God the Most High and All Powerful God who forever provides because God Loves You and God gave you the choice to Love God .... Ohhh Jesus Christ is Awesome , Dance your soul out in everlasting praise for Jesus Christ and Almighty All Powerful Holy, Holy , Holy and Pure God !!!! SMILE ....Good Night and God Bless you Deaf Brothers and Deaf Sisters !!!!! God can provide for you !!!! God :ily: you and Jesus Christ :ily: you too !!!! :angel:

Hey Heath, are you gonna give your interviewee your gospel lecture? Or are you going to do same thing with the Interviewee as you did on AD?

Good luck on interview and tell all us how it went.

Update:

Hi AD Readers, I talked to my Vocotional Rehablition counselor today. They are going to relocate me and get more testing done for college preparation. They said job services placement is not really good for me because I live in a very rural area so will need to move to the big city and they will help me with finding all what I need with relocation and college services. I am excitied and can't wait to get the ball rolling. :) Praise God !!! God is good. :)

Maybe you and apathrev could be roommates in Atlanta (that is a big city). You could car pool to work and school together, and you could help him practice his ASL. That would solve problems for both of you at the same time! :P

Reba said:
Maybe you and apathrev could be roommates in Atlanta (that is a big city). You could car pool to work and school together, and you could help him practice his ASL. That would solve problems for both of you at the same time! :P

Hi Reba,

I live in Pennsylvania now and would like to return to Texas one day so that really is not an option.

i tell u what brother just because u pray to god does not mean he's gonna give u this job. he gives u things when ur ready for them, or when he thinks its ur time to have them.

Reba said:

:thumbd:

Yeah, I thought Apathrev would vehemently disagree too. There is always the Deaf social nightclub for him to learn ASL. There are some interpreters and relay operators that do visit Deaf social nightclubs once in a while.

Most of the time it is usually Deaf people and their families both Deaf and hearing family members. The occassional visitor who lives near the Deaf social nightclub sometimes has always been curious and would like to visit and there are some people that are invitied by a Deaf person for a very good reason.

I'll be sure to keep you in my prayer, hope everything goes well for you during the job interview...

Thanks Angel, it did go well and am excitied about relocating to the big city and getting to go to college. They need to place me in with a high population of Deaf people so I can get better service and help on going to college, a job etc. I live in a very rural area so that was a really trying time. I came home on 9/11 and stayed home ever since.

Back