God Versus Satan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt Eve & Adam's existance but "fairy-tales story". :dunno: I really have no proof either they are existance or not...
us.[/COLOR]
We would not be here if Adam and Eve's not existence. If not, who created us?

For example, I am a sinner, and against George Bush doesn't mean he can kill me since he has power of control this country. If he does, Is he a murderer or it is for executing judgment?
George Bush is a sinner too just like you and me, therefore he cannot murder you, because if he did, that means He have done evil. Just because he's a President of the United States that doesn't mean he can committed a crime.

Another example, I am a sinner, and against Fidel Castro doesn't mean he can kill me since he has power of control in Cuba, If he does, Is he a murderer or it is for executing judgment?
Again, he is a sinner, just like you and me, no human on earth is sinless expect Jesus. He would be a murder if he committed a crime.

...For example, I am a sinner, and against George Bush doesn't mean he can kill me since he has power of control this country. If he does, Is he a murderer or it is for executing judgment?
George Bush doesn't have the Constitutional authority to judge or execute anyone. The US Constitution requires due process for trying and executing criminals.

Another example, I am a sinner, and against Fidel Castro doesn't mean he can kill me since he has power of control in Cuba, If he does, Is he a murderer or it is for executing judgment?
Cuba's laws are different from the laws of the US, and Castro is a dictator so he doesn't even need to follow the laws of his country that they do have. That doesn't mean it's morally right for him to kill anyone he pleases but it's possible that he might do that.

I thought God told Adam only not to eat the fruits of the tree. But When God created Eve to make Adam happy but didn't tell her about the fruits of th tree. Eve ate it first not Adam. Or I would be WRONG.

George Bush is a sinner too just like you and me, therefore he cannot murder you, because if he did, that means He have done evil. Just because he's a President of the United States that doesn't mean he can committed a crime.

Again, he is a sinner, just like you and me, no human on earth is sinless expect Jesus. He would be a murder if he committed a crime.
Are you saying that God won't kill a sinless human?

George Bush doesn't have the Constitutional authority to judge or execute anyone. The US Constitution requires due process for trying and executing criminals.

Cuba's laws are different from the laws of the US, and Castro is a dictator so he doesn't even need to follow the laws of his country that they do have. That doesn't mean it's morally right for him to kill anyone he pleases but it's possible that he might do that.
My fault, those are bad examples, lol, ok, What is God's laws then?

I thought God told Adam only not to eat the fruits of the tree. But When God created Eve to make Adam happy but didn't tell her about the fruits of th tree. Eve ate it first not Adam. Or I would be WRONG.
Yes, Eve ate the fruit first and then gave it to Adam, Adam should have told Eve no, but he did not. God gave Adam the rule of the world, Adam and Eve were married, They talked with God, They could choose to stay close to him or they could choose to live on their own, God used the tree as a test, God made one law and only one, was about the tree, he told Adam and Eve not to eat it's fruit because if they did they will die. They knew right from wrong. They knew they had done wrong. They had to pay the price. ;)

Eve told the serpent, "God hath said..." so she did have knowledge of God's warning against the tree.

Yes, Eve ate the fruit first and then gave it to Adam, Adam should have told Eve no, but he did not. God gave Adam the rule of the world, Adam and Eve were married, They talked with God, They could choose to stay close to him or they could choose to live on their own, God used the tree as a test, God made one law and only one, was about the tree, he told Adam and Eve not to eat it's fruit because if they did they will die. They knew right from wrong. They knew they had done wrong. They had to pay the price. ;)
Damn, that sucks. But why us? Why did we have to suffer but we didn't disobey the God if in case?

Are you saying that God won't kill a sinless human?

There's no sinless people on earth, we are all sinners, we fall short on God's glory because of Adam and Eve, But, God also made a promise. He promised that someday a woman would give birth to a son. That son was Jesus, and Jesus would destroy the work of Satan by dying for our sins, to save us from death. And Jesus says, If we believe in him, we will have eternity life with him, a relationship, a ticket to heaven. ;) But, we must repent our sins daily with a prayer to Jesus, and have to mean it from the heart, if you're very sorry for the sin that you committed for example as today, God will forget that sin and forgive you. ;)

My fault, those are bad examples, lol, ok, What is God's laws then?
Do have a question about a specific law?

You can start with the Ten Commandments.

Bottom line for the "laws" is this:

Matthew 22
37 Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38 This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Damn, that sucks. But why us? Why did we have to suffer but we didn't disobey the God if in case?

because we are humans like Adam and Eve, we are equal with Adam and Eve, the evil brought in this world because of them chosen evil, and that's what made us sinners, we born sinners, we live life as sinners, we've done wrongs in life too, like lying, stealing, swearing. etc etc. We are not perfect or holy, but we can change that to get close to God, and do the good instead of the evil. ;)

because we are humans like Adam and Eve, we are equal with Adam and Eve, the evil brought in this world because of them chosen evil, and that's what made us sinners, we born sinners, we live life as sinners, we've done wrongs in life too, like lying, stealing, swearing. etc etc. We are not perfect or holy, but we can change that to get close to God, and do the good instead of the evil. ;)
Good point. Have one of you ever thought that there is a possibly the God is Evil and the Satan is good? How old the earth is?

Good point. Have one of you ever thought that there is a possibly the God is Evil and the Satan is good? How old the earth is?

Never cross my mind, because before I knew about Jesus/God, my life seems to be kinda screwed up, I've done so much wrongs in my life, when I looked up to God/Jesus my life turned around for the better, I start being honest with people, show goodness in my heart by helping others, forgive others as much as I can, depends on the situation. but there are times I've become bitter with people that have hurt me, I've learned a lot by Roadrunner who is a moderator here, He've made me looked up to God more than I ever did before. I don't want to back down on that, because it does make a differences in my life, when I talk to God in my quiet times, it makes me feel more better about myself than I ever felt before. ;)

How old is the Earth, I have no idea, I don't want to say the wrong years, the same time I'm not even positive sure. Reba is better off answering that question. :giggle:

What if the law required you to surrender your Jewish friends to death camps? Would you obey?

This is a hypothetical question because it doesn´t exist. I would never scarificed my life to anyone for my family´s sake and has to stick the horrible law for my family´s sake. I would not betray Jews to Nazi but do what I can to help them and suggest/advise them how they can do etc instead of risk my family´s life for have them to hide in my house illegal.

What if the government collects all passports and doesn't allow you to leave?

Again, this is a hyotheitcal question because it doesn´t exist.

You keep saying that. What exactly does that mean to you? Does it mean you think all killing is equally wrong? Also, why do you smile about "Kill is Kill"?

It´s God, I am referring to and compare with the person or human how and what they did the same thing. Why should I repeat?

God warned them what would happen. Adam and Eve knew what would happen. They chose to disobey, knowing the consequences.
No Eve & Adam are like naive children and learn new experiences...

Again, what does it mean "kill is kill"? Do you mean that all killing is equally wrong? Do you mean that all killing is equally justified? What do you mean?

Again, I compared the God and a human who did the same thing.

You're a mind reader? You can even read the minds and know the hearts of people who died thousands of years ago? Wow! Maybe you should get your own TV show.

Exactly :ty: :thumb:

They knew they're not supposed to eat the fruit. They knew that they would be punished for eating the fruit.

The bible didn´t say anything that God threat to punish them if they touch or eat the fruit. All what the bible says is "God told them they could eat food from the trees of the garden. But from one ree God said not to eat, or else they would die. He kept that tree as his own. And we know it is wrong to take something that belongs to someone else, don´t we?" I do not see that God warned them that they will get punish if they eat the fruit.

I never said that. I make mistakes all the time. What does that have to do with my statement? It seems that you are avoiding my question.

No I do not aviod your questions but you... Because I repeat and repeat in my previous posts to compare Eve & Adam with children in reality... Why should I repeat ?

Let me try again:
"If God did it that way would it really make a difference to you? If inherited sin began with Adam and Eve's second "mistake" instead of their first one, would it make a difference in your acceptance of Jesus as Savior? Really?"

Why should I repeat?

No matter what... No matter what but God is still responsible for evil etc, .. Why God allow evil to test people´s faith when he KNEW the people will get sin... God created everything don´t he? Of course it´s a logical that everything includes evil and sins.

I really can´t understand why God doing something like this to put everything includes tree of knowledge but put Adam on the earth knowing that something would happened to Adam and Eve (get sin)?

How could an all-powerful God allow the suffering that exists on earth?

Why blame Eve and Adam for their one mistakes?

It make no sense to me.

God is forgiving. That's why He provided a way for sinners to be forgiven. He offers forgiveness to everyone. It's not His fault that people refuse His forgiveness.

If it´s really true that he offers forgiveness to everyone who don´t beleive in him, but why kill them? It make no sense.

God gave them a chance to repent and accept salvation. They did that. He forgave them.

You seem to confuse consequences of sin with lack of forgiveness.

No, I am not confuse.. .I know an exactly... :)

Accord my bible:

A HARD LIFE BEGINS

Outside the garden of Eden, Adam & Eve had many troubles. They had to work hard for their foods. Instead of beautiful fruit trees, they saw lots of thorns & thistles grow around them. This is what happend when Adam & Eve disobeyed God & stopped being His friends.
But worse than that, Adam & Eve started to die. Remember, God warned them that they would die if they ate fruit from a certain tree. Well, they very day that they ate they began to die. How foolish they were not to listen to God!
The children of Adam & Eve were all born after God put their parents out of the garden of Eden. This means that the children would also have to grow old & die.
If only Adam & Eve had obeyed God, life would have been happy for them & their children. They could all have lived forever in happiness on earth. No one would have had to grow old, get sick & die.
God wants people to live forever in happiness & He promises that someday they will. Not only will the whole earth be beautiful, but all the people will be healthy. And everyone on earth will be a good friend with everyone else & with God.
But Eve was no longer a friend of God. So when she gave birth to her children, it was not easy for her. She had pain. Being disobedient to God certainly brought her a lot of sorrow, don´t you agree?

Suppose you tell your son to not play soccer in the house. He disobeys, kicks the soccer ball in the house, and the ball smashes a rare vase that your grandmother gave you. Your son says he's very sorry, and he won't do it again. You forgive him. However, the vase is still destroyed. The broken vase is a consequence of disobedience. You love your son, he's sorry, and you forgive him. But that doesn't fix the vase. It is forever broken. Forgiveness doesn't put the vase back together again.

Sure, I would be very upset over that broken rare vase which is special matter to me but I don´t kick him out of my house and garden for his disobedience over that. I would say that my son is a more matter to me than material.

Forgiveness and consequence are not the same.

Yes I know but forgiveness is more matter than consequence.

You seem hung up on this "firstborns" thing. How is killing a "firstborn" any worse than killing a middle born or last born?

I did said "the people" which mean is children, preggies, etc... Next time, I have to type better sentence the men, women, babies, toddlers, preggies, children, teenagers etc... :dizzy:

What "fact" would that be? God killed people, yes. No one denies that. He had to protect His people.

Okay, why can´t God protect his people from 9/11 then?

Are you saying that if your children were in danger, you would not kill the attackers? :cold:

What I am doing is self-defense to save children´s life which is different as God. It´s not a self-defense what God did to the people.

I'm repeating myself for the umpteenth time but here it goes again:

me either.

God warned Adam and Eve not to eat the fruit. God told them what would happen if they did. Adam and Eve weren't stupid. They understood. They made an informed, intelligent choice.

Disagree... God only told them to not eat the fruit, they will die. No even threaten to punish them if they eat the fruit... My bible didn´t say anything. God didn´t tell them about Satan´s existance. They would sure to not touch the fruit tree if they know about Satan´s existance.

Fine. Then stop exhorting the rest of us to "read carefully". If you don't feel it's necessary, then I guess none of us needs to "read carefully" anything you link or post either. :roll:

I answered someone´s post because she advised me to read their posts carefully in first place... Then quote to tell her, not me.

How old is the Earth, I have no idea, I don't want to say the wrong years, the same time I'm not even positive sure. Reba is better off answering that question. :giggle:

Accord Christianity´s belief: 6,000 years old earth.

We would not be here if Adam and Eve's not existence. If not, who created us?

If we all came from Adam and Eve but why we have so many different colors and races in the world?

Why we have different blood groups when we all came from Eve & Adam creation?

How is that judging? All I said was "atheist religious believes like you do" Which means you both think alike in many ways, that's not judging. :ugh3:

Oh yes, you judge atheists here and other threads including toward me. You made disapproval impression toward Atheists. How do you know that I said that I am an Atheist? I never said that I am an Atheist but beleive in myself.

I don't need to ask what religious you are, because you said it yourself, You only believe in yourself. ;)

Exactly

And the rest of your post I don't need to answer because you keep going in circles. No needed for repeatably, :thumb:

Not my problem :)

This is a hypothetical question because it doesn´t exist. I would never scarificed my life to anyone for my family´s sake and has to stick the horrible law for my family´s sake. I would not betray Jews to Nazi but do what I can to help them and suggest/advise them how they can do etc instead of risk my family´s life for have them to hide in my house illegal.
I guess I shouldn't have asked a German that question.

Do you mean there is nothing your government could order you to do that you you would disobey in order to save someone's life? Even the life of your child or husband?

Again, this is a hyotheitcal question because it doesn´t exist.
Sigh...that's what the German Jews thought in 1937. You say that you study history but I guess you don't learn from it. Oh, well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back