Give me your advices!

BabyAngel

Reaction score
I have a friend e-mailed me and need some help about her relationship. I did give her some advices, but I don't think it did help her. Maybe yall can help me with this...This is what she said -

I have been going out with Lon for 7 months and I love him very much It is just that I have more fun hanging out with my friends I get all excited when we going see each other and look forward to it for days, but when I am actually with him I don't always get fun. All he wans to do is make out and when we are not doing that, he just want to watch tv or go to movie. I feel like talking and laughing and going out, but none of this is interesting to him. I am afraid we are headed for a break up, and I don't want that..at least I don't think I do. What should I do???

BabyAngel said:
I have a friend e-mailed me and need some help about her relationship. I did give her some advices, but I don't think it did help her. Maybe yall can help me with this...This is what she said -

I have been going out with Lon for 7 months and I love him very much It is just that I have more fun hanging out with my friends I get all excited when we going see each other and look forward to it for days, but when I am actually with him I don't always get fun. All he wans to do is make out and when we are not doing that, he just want to watch tv or go to movie. I feel like talking and laughing and going out, but none of this is interesting to him. I am afraid we are headed for a break up, and I don't want that..at least I don't think I do. What should I do???

tell her to GET RID OF HIM.. and to get that book that meg and i mentioned a few weeks ago.. called: HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.. it is a worthwhile reading!

well, tell ur friend that need her bf and her sit down and discuss , show her feeling that she wanna go out and have fun with bf than stay home sex n watch movies thats all.. not good.. better go out or whatever they will do n have fun! if she dont happy with him then why not SPACE for while??? and see how they feeling abt that and notice that.. i am try my best to help! :fingersx:

BabyAngel said:

umm, tell her to communicate with him of how she feels and want to try different things than just t.v. and movies like going out to bowling or park or six flags.... or ask him what interests him and see if you guys can do something different than movies or t.v..... something like that. if it didn't work out then she will have to tell him how she feels and why they should break up ? communication is the key for the relationship.

that guy is definately NOT worth it!!! i agree with zesty -- GET RID OF HIM!

If she wants a couch potato, tell her to keep him. If she actually wants a guy she can go out with and have a good time with then she should introduce him to the door...or the window, whichever one she fancies. ;)

I think he sees her as a sexual partner only. No growth in relationship there unless she decides to morph into a couch potato with occasional bouts of sexual activities.

SassyOne said:
I think he sees her as a sexual partner only. No growth in relationship there unless she decides to morph into a couch potato with occasional bouts of sexual activities.

yea... thats why i said get rid of him and get that book that i mentioned in my previous post.. (sigh)

BOOT HIM, he's into a SEX freaky!.. get him out of this damn relationship.. tada boom!

Sounds like a real couch potato! Remember, a good couple does things together... not just bum around while the other does all the work.

VamPyroX said:
Sounds like a real couch potato! Remember, a good couple does things together... not just bum around while the other does all the work.

and also in additional to what vampy said.. the relationship is not a 50/50 (2 ways street) .. it is a one way street here..

hmmm...

Maybe he not the type of person who wants to go out all the time, maybe there are times he want to be alone with your friend ONLY , have she thought of that?...

I was married to a man who doesn't want to go out, he would come home, eat, sleep or make love that it.....if that the case, have your friend dump him before she makes herself feel unhappy later on.....

I once dated a guy whose quit his job to a couch potatoes and relying on my moola so I dumped him...

zesty said:
tell her to GET RID OF HIM.. and to get that book that meg and i mentioned a few weeks ago.. called: HE IS JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU.. it is a worthwhile reading!

Where did you get that book from? Just curious...

Malfoyish said:
If she wants a couch potato, tell her to keep him. If she actually wants a guy she can go out with and have a good time with then she should introduce him to the door...or the window, whichever one she fancies. ;)

Hmm...that is what I told her, but I told her that if she is very happy being in the relationship with him, she must tell him how she feels because I don't think it is working between them if she keeps hiding her feelings inside. If I was her, I would just tell him how I feel and he wouldn't accept it then I will have to leave him. That is my choice because I wouldn't want to be with someone who don't make me happy and relationship is not fun.

BabyAngel said:
*run off point*
maybe zesty got that book from your diary... :popcorn: diaries are sure fun to read...

BabyAngel said:

It has been on NY Times bestseller list for many months now. You can find it at your local bookstore - whether it is Borders or Barnes Noble, etc.

Back