Give me your advices!

BabyAngel said:
UPDATE:I talked to my friend about her situation...I did even tell her about YOUR advices. She said she talked with her "man" about her feelings and guess what? her man said "that feeling is a common thing, it is differences between guys and girls. Guys like to sit on couch and watch tv, but girls like to go out and have fun. That is normal way for that because it is a partnership" I was like HUH???? :confused:

LOL! Sometimes guys have ways of responding a turn-off comments. I would suggest her to dump the dude, He far too lazy to do things. If she stays with him It isn't going to get any better, It would be the same or will gone worst.

Well, here's my advice...

When you love someone, stay together and work things out. Thats a commitment. It equals a successful relationship. You cant toss someone that has a flaw that doesnt fit you because you'll never find a perfect person.

I have the same problem with my husband. He loves staying home, relaxing, and playing video games. I love going out, eating at resturants and going shopping.

We compromise. Tell your friend to tell her boyfriend to go out once in a while and she can stay home once in a while, 50/50.

UPDATE AGAIN:

Everybody, Thank you very much for giving me your advices...I really appreciate that. My friend told me that she did talk to her boyfriend again and he decided to give it a shot to go out and see how it goes. If it won't work out then she will have to leave him because that is their last chance to do this. I know she love him very much, but she deserves to be happy.

Back