Ghost railroad tracks

Hmm... I think it's all a trick.

When they show the car moving on its own, did they show the back of the van? No. Someone could be pushing it and we're not seeing them.

When the show the inside shifting to neutral, then the camera views the outside... the driver simply shifted to D and let the car move on its own.

Reverse? Of course! If you put the car in gear for R, the car will move on its own in reverse. There's nothing new or amazing about that.

:roll:

Thats my thoughts too VamPyroX. :)

And since Jazzy mentioned gravity... I found this: Mystery Spots and Gravity Hills

The conclusion basically says that it is an optical illusion. I guess James Randy would not be interested now..:)

I don't know if that is true or not myself and I have many strange legends in our native storytelling. I have encounter a strange spirit who was watching me and just blow through me while all the trees and other grasses on the small meadow are quiet. I got scare and it was only just a few seconds. After that, I did not have any connections with the spirit world. I think my husband is and he believe in the spirit world. I think it had to do with the gravity from the mineral under the ground that make the move like magnet (Ghost Railroad Tracks and Spook Hills). It is like the same with UFO. Is it real or just a fantasy? We will never know. :eek: and :crazy:

Thats my thoughts too VamPyroX. :)

And since Jazzy mentioned gravity... I found this: Mystery Spots and Gravity Hills

The conclusion basically says that it is an optical illusion. I guess James Randy would not be interested now..:)
I know a perfect example!

There was a place at Six Flags Over Texas (I don't know if it's still there, but it was there for years). I don't remember what the name of the place was, but it wasn't really a ride... it was more of a walkthru show where everyone walks through and watches a guy display something.

Anyway, in this house... one room had slanted shelves. The presenter would drop a ball on the top shelf and the ball would roll against the slant dropping down to the next shelf and rolling against the next slant.

Also, the floor was slanted too... so people would feel a bit disoriented as they walked through. Hehehe!

There was a place at Six Flags Over Texas (I don't know if it's still there, but it was there for years). I don't remember what the name of the place was, but it wasn't really a ride... it was more of a walkthru show where everyone walks through and watches a guy display something.

Anyway, in this house... one room had slanted shelves. The presenter would drop a ball on the top shelf and the ball would roll against the slant dropping down to the next shelf and rolling against the next slant.

Also, the floor was slanted too... so people would feel a bit disoriented as they walked through. Hehehe!
This is an example...

Attachments

• strange.gif
    strange.gif
    2.6 KB · Views: 13
Hmm... I think it's all a trick.

When they show the car moving on its own, did they show the back of the van? No. Someone could be pushing it and we're not seeing them.

When the show the inside shifting to neutral, then the camera views the outside... the driver simply shifted to D and let the car move on its own.

Reverse? Of course! If you put the car in gear for R, the car will move on its own in reverse. There's nothing new or amazing about that.

:roll:

Oh yeah! I agree with ya 100% lol... It is just a TRICK! ! My husband and I dont buy it at all! Period!

:afro:

M-

Oh yeah! I agree with ya 100% lol... It is just a TRICK! ! My husband and I dont buy it at all! Period!

:afro:

M-

You're in TX, feel free to visit San Antonio to test it out. Make sure sequoias pay you for the gas trip. :rofl:

Hey, that remind me of "Ripley's Believe it or Not" at Myrtle Beach. They had a rotating tunnel in which I entered and lost my balance because everything was spinning around you. It was a neat experience to be unable to rely on my eyes for balance.

You guys can see the picture of that tunnel in this link Welcome to Ripley's Believe It or Not!

You're in TX, feel free to visit San Antonio to test it out. Make sure sequoias pay you for the gas trip. :rofl:

I'm not paying anything, it's on your own risk. Ask that woman who did the video about that. I'm sitting back and let whatever you guys believe it.

Hey, that remind me of "Ripley's Believe it or Not" at Myrtle Beach. They had a rotating tunnel in which I entered and lost my balance because everything was spinning around you. It was a neat experience to be unable to rely on my eyes for balance.

You guys can see the picture of that tunnel in this link Welcome to Ripley's Believe It or Not!
I'd like to try that! :)

According to snopes, it's not real. This is what they have to say: Urban Legends Reference Pages: San Antonio Ghost Children. While it seemed cool I was skeptical of how they don't show the whole van at all times. Somebody could've been pushing it and given it enough power so that when the whole van was shown at short times, it was moving on its own momentum ... I don't buy the story .. Sorry!

According to snopes, it's not real. This is what they have to say: Urban Legends Reference Pages: San Antonio Ghost Children. While it seemed cool I was skeptical of how they don't show the whole van at all times. Somebody could've been pushing it and given it enough power so that when the whole van was shown at short times, it was moving on its own momentum ... I don't buy the story .. Sorry!
Gotta love SNOPES!!! :thumb:

Wow. Really very interested. I believe the ghost. I have see shadow in my bedroom when I was kid.
I quick send to my friend see video. Then we really want going there. Maybe take vacation test of our car and want give more flowers too.

I really sad for children. I should give they doll with the flowers.

I remma saw that before and Interesting! :hmm:

Yeah Why don't we going there and see it ourselves! :):)

Freak out! I believe around ghosts there. I was little girl in Oklahoma School for the Deaf. OSD Dorm buildings have many ghosts there. I had bad a experience ghosts in OSD in 1966 to 1973. I have story a book about ghosts somewhere. I will find it and type this happened...

Well, scubaladyTx - How about you go and find out if this video is a big joke, cause you're in Texas. You can let us know if it is true or not.

Back