Ghost railroad tracks

I think I'll need to go down to test it out. Where is that railroad tracks, anyway, beside, San Antiono? heh lol

Amazing!
I gonna go there... If we can go there when if we are on vacation.. Perfect!
Would be awesome!
but need where location specific exact area!

I would love to explore there. I write a novel about forsaken railroad tracks :)
Ever try Ghost Mountain? I did, all my life...

Interesting ..... but I have no guts to play with ghosts.
You know ghost can follow you 24/7 and how to stop them?

I believe if the car was in park it would not have moved. It is merely a slight slope that the car is rolling downhill. But who knows?

We have something similar to this it is called Spook Hill in Lake Wales, Florida

Spook Hill

eyesbluedeaf,

Let u know.. isn't same like Deaf woman who did went there.. themselves w/her parent.. *proof* that real!

One day... I'll go there.. anyway :)

Some of fact true... other location isn't true.. that what snopes say.

I didn't fully understand the story, but I am skeptical even though I believe that the spirit world exist.

If they can show a still shot of the girl, then they should be able to show the girl pushing the car?

I would be interested to test it, but I live too far..:) I would also be interested to see if others have the same experience. I am also sure that someone like James Randy would be interested, too. :)

I believe if the car was in park it would not have moved. It is merely a slight slope that the car is rolling downhill. But who knows?

We have something similar to this it is called Spook Hill in Lake Wales, Florida

Spook Hill

Thought, it was in San Antonio, Texas. Wonder how far from Dallax to San Antonio? I am scared if I will go there Ghost Town.

Thought, it was in San Anitio, Texas

They're many types of spook hills all over.

Spook Hills in the Lab (Skeptical Inquirer November / December 2007)

United States: Confusion Hill, Idlewild Park, Ligonier, Pennsylvania; Gravity Hill, northwest Baltimore County, Maryland; Gravity Hill, State Route 42, Mooresville, Indiana; Gravity Hill, State Route 96, south of New Paris, Bedford County, Pennsylvania; Gravity Hill, White’s Hill, Rennick Road, La Fayette County, Wisconsin; Gravity Road, Ewing Road, Route 208, Franklin Lakes, Washington; Mystery Hill, Highway 321, Blowing Rock, North Carolina; Mystery Spot, Putney Road, Benzie County, Michigan; Spook Hill, North Wales Drive, North Avenue, Lake Wales, Florida; Spook Hill, Gapland Road, Burkittsville, Frederick County, Maryland

ohh thankss babyblue for the listing of country's spook hills :)
that is very interested about the antigravity in some of the areas of US
that are paranormal and mysterious

Still skeptic on this one. It could be some kind of gravity pull them to roll over or some kind of mystery science to do this but a ghost push car or bike to cross over the train. I dont think so. thanks and it was fun to watch. :)

Back