Getting girls/boys

for me.. uh thru AOL :roll: blah cuz they are attracted to me for bein understanding and uh bein hot too :rofl: geez.. and I remmy my ex date nick.. he actually went to deaf room on AOL and in end it didn't work out cuz he was a constantly a sex freak oh well cuz lack of communication doesn't keep it goin but damn I should kept him for a friend but why I listened to that bitch who told me to get rid of him :fu2: to that bitch anyways... this time I'm gonna follow my heart ;)

Flirt! :) Meet in hallways, class, and shit. That's how i met my ex's.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
I've known t e d d y for a while, met him at a soccer tournament and etc, didn't get steady with him until years later and I am one LUCKY girl ;)
she says it all ;)

me....drive by and holla girls, get date...few weeks later...dump em

holla em clubs, next few weeks with few dates, dump em

holla em parties, next few weeks with dates, dump em.

i guess im picky...i ain't sure bec after my car? or my $? or my jumbo hotdog? holla latah

being single is fun in some way, because i can flirt ANY girls, anytime I want, do whatever I want without my girlfriend yell at me, and shit.

I was getting pizza for a friend of mine. When I went to her room, she introduced me to her roommate. That roommate and I ended up talking for hours during the rest of the night. We eventually hit it off and now, we are dating.

I met my guy through my friends who were my roommates.. I miss those roommates, without them I would have never met my bf.

Originally posted by BostonIceFire
I met my guy through my friends who were my roommates.. I miss those roommates, without them I would have never met my bf.
I have a feeling that you are Shawn's girlfriend.

Have gotten phone numbers in the past, hit on by women, and even cheeky 2 yr old boys... lol

Met my bf through a mutual friend. Now married. :D

Originally posted by Willy
being single is fun in some way, because i can flirt ANY girls, anytime I want, do whatever I want without my girlfriend yell at me, and shit.

yeahh - that's one thing

They get attracted to me like magnet...
Little girls, Gorgeous ladies, and old ladies...
My last one was an waitress and an interpreter... I worked at some kitchen as sous chef at a Italian restaurant.:cool:

Back