Getting girls/boys

kevbo

Premium Member
Reaction score
How did everyone here get their grilfriends/boyfriends?

I flirt with them of course.............. they come up to me..... but I prefer to be friends first

I mean, are u talking to available person?
me... umm... showin my wedding ring off :)

Me, I used to have a girlfriend in the past as mainly the girls came to me and chat me up but when i try to communicate and make them realize i am deaf they back off, so only deaf girls approx to me make thing work out and flirt eachother..

Originally posted by Waz
Me, I used to have a girlfriend in the past as mainly the girls came to me and chat me up but when i try to communicate and make them realize i am deaf they back off, so only deaf girls approx to me make thing work out and flirt eachother..

OIC, I thought u hold that doll is ur g/f :naughty:

I've known t e d d y for a while, met him at a soccer tournament and etc, didn't get steady with him until years later and I am one LUCKY girl ;)

my last bf, he pursued me for a while then asked me out.

Originally posted by TommyGirl
OIC, I thought u hold that doll is ur g/f :naughty:

Lol, cheeky git it just one of my favourite collection :naughty:

1st - at my workplace, i met customer's daughter
2nd - at school in same classes
3rd - in college in same classes
4th - see 3rd
5th - at my workplace, I met customer but we never date until after year I got new job.

Look like, I have more thru school and work thru date the customers :o

For some people in several cases...

Successful bait and the high quality of fishing pole :P

Re: Re: Getting girls/boys

Originally posted by ChelEler
Answer yours first. :mrgreen:
Well I met my ex girlfriend in gym class.

I was sitting on the bunch and this hearing girl came to me.

Girl: Hi, what is your name?
Me: Kevbo. You have nice eyes.

and it started from there.

Cool catching line. ;)

I met my husband at a surprise birthday party for our local friend in a bar. Our guy friend introduced us right on the spot. :D

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
ahhhh i'm single .... unfortunately :(

It'll come eventually. Just don't "think" about it. I didn't when I met my husband. :dunno: :)

Right on - Just don't think about it so *hard*

I noticed the relationships had formed out from unexpected happenings of people's lives. In various ways, as I can assure.

Had 2 brief relationships in the past - and it was unexpected and I didn't even think about it. One was in the arts festival for deaf kids where I volunteer at and I didn't even think about guys at this time and ended up a nice person in there... but things didn't work out anyway.

Back