gay lesbains and bi forums.

javapride

Reaction score
hi i was wondering, i noticed in here doesn t have a gay lesbain forum for those who are gays and lesbains is there anyway we can set up a site for that??? to make this website more diversiable?? thanks :)

MOD: please move this thread to the suggestion forum thanks made an error posting this in here...

Sounds like an okay idea. What would the point of creating these forums? Also, don't forget that there are members who haven't "come out of the closet" so this would be akward for those members.

good questions vamp,

those who are out already can share thier ideas and how they came out and what they feel and talk about thier feelings of the soceity and then also help others who are in the closet understand the ones that are already out, with feedbacks and if they have questions abt being homosexual and all, they would see we're creating a little welcome mat for them and show them we are supporting them and give them a place to breath on this website, with understanding, we can show them it's OK to be who u are not WHAT u are, giving them something to read and like IDD's thread abt how did ur parents react when u came out and theres some threads that is a gay and lesbain related AND this new forum can be a diversable site for those who go there, i noticed that it's a good place to vent out thier fustrations ( uddy NO bashing) and a good place to share thier feelings and thier mind and talk about tghe gay and lesbains news they see on the site that sort of t hing. give this site also a diversable comfort to see as well!

Gay/lesbains are know as "relationship" that can always goes to Deaf/Hearing Relationship forum

That's not hard, eh? :)

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Sounds like an okay idea. What would the point of creating these forums? Also, don't forget that there are members who haven't "come out of the closet" so this would be akward for those members.

Vampy, keep in mind that gays and lesbians are also humans and they do need to be recognized as humans with feelings. Gays and Lesbians should not be recognized as humans with sexual needs, they are like us only they have different sexual preferences. If there is a GLBI (Gays, Lesbians & Bisexual) forum set up, the GLBI AD members will most definitely be recognized by AD and respected, too. In today's day and age, now is not the time to pussyfoot around the issues. I see so many AD members joke around the GLBI issues but to talk about it straightforward, they don't really do it. Acceptance and love is necessary for GLBI people to come out of the "closet" and no bashing is needed. You can ask a gay or lesbian person to moderate that forum and also have Alex as a backup for that forum to keep things in check. Those are just my suggestions...:D

Illustrator and Vampy, I see the gay culture going beyond just relationships. There are things that we need to talk about, too. Even straight people. Why should we be afraid to talk about gay culture in a revelant forum? Isn't it like hearing people are afraid to talk about deaf culture? It's still up to Alex though. :D

Originally posted by illustrator
Gay/lesbains are know as "relationship" that can always goes to Deaf/Hearing Relationship forum

That's not hard, eh? :)

then make sub-forum then? eh

I suggest you, :slap: you should create own server and forum hosting!!

Originally posted by ckfarbes
I suggest you, :slap: you should create own server and forum hosting!!

ckfarbes, I would appreciate if you could respect everyone including those who are making suggestions to improve this forum. What you have said is rude and I hope that you understand that everyone has different needs even you. Again, please post postive things and if you don't have anything postive to say....don't post. Thank you.

Originally posted by SilenceGold
ckfarbes, I would appreciate if you could respect everyone including those who are making suggestions to improve this forum. What you have said is rude and I hope that you understand that everyone has different needs even you. Again, please post postive things and if you don't have anything postive to say....don't post. Thank you.

thank u silence for that postive communication. CK has no respect for anyone anyway. i know him irl and hes nothing but a disrespecting SOB who thinks he's god almighty JEEZ sorry if that was a negtive response. it just needs to stop im tired of him bickering with people in almost all the threads!

Originally posted by SilenceGold
SG, Okayi could respect everyone's opinions and supports through their concernings on this thread topics in forums for AD.. I shouldn't have any problem with your concerings. i will leave them alone... thank you for your conernings, SG.. stay peace .. i wish goood luck to everyone who discuss in this forum for add new forum for gay and lesbian... wish you all the best luck ... and stay peace!

Are there actually enough gay/bi/lesbians on this forum, who actively post to make this a good suggestion? Don't get me wrong, I think it'd be a great idea, but this forum itself isn't very active, and, based on my knowledge, there's only a small handful of gay/bi/lesbians who actively post. . . or am I wrong?

Just my 2 cents.

im sure there are Xero -- granted yes there are those who are out of closet and those who arent out as of yet -- and really the way i look at it the GLBT forums if started would be open for all just with the understanding and clarification that there would be no bashing or degrading others -- i do not see any reason why we cannot have a GLBT forum and im in support of it as i am a lesbian and im out and SURE i would post threads in regards to a GLBT issue be it same sex marriage like i had started for example

I have seen some of lesbians and bisexual women at the conference. They were very ambivalence for who they are. They want to share about their feelings in private place. They went to see a couneslor to find out who they are.

I saw the workshop with small group of lesbian and bi women at the evening at the conference last week. They do not have any support or talk with right people in their hometowns.

I can see why Java makes some suggestion to establishment gay,lesbian and bisexual forum to share about their feelings and feedback.

There are very high per cent bisexual out there because they are ambivalence themselve for who they are, not sure if they should be with a man or woman.

~ Sabrina

That's a good idea, Java. I'll take your suggestion into consideration, see what others have to say, and make a decision.

also Alex -- if i may id like to also recommend the mods for the GLBT forum should u have that set up --> Lasza and Kuifje :)

Back