Gas Prices-- as usual

Last two weeks ago, I filled up my car gasoline was 35 dollars. Last night was 42 dollars. Yucky !! I cant imagine, I pay gas 42 weekly to commute to three jobs ! It is horrible...

Miss Delectable said
Averaging about $1.40 now. Expected to rise maybe next week to $1.60.

This is in Australian dollars at per litre. Now it cost me $40 to fill up my car from near empty.

Whoever is good at Maths can convert it into US dollars and convert litre into gallon. I am not good at maths. That would be great so we can compare the difference between US and Aust prices.

The gas prices are already hitting $3 per gallon in some gas stations, ugh it sucks!

:ugh: Yesterday the gas price here was 2.86 per gallon, and today, my husband went to fill up the car, thinking it was the same price. To his surprise, the gas price jumped up again to 2.94 cents. It's going to be scary for all of us to see what the gas prices will be tomorrow.

Koala said:
Miss Delectable said

This is in Australian dollars at per litre. Now it cost me $40 to fill up my car from near empty.

Whoever is good at Maths can convert it into US dollars and convert litre into gallon. I am not good at maths. That would be great so we can compare the difference between US and Aust prices.

Off the top of my head, a dollar forty AUS per liter is about $3.90 USD per gallon.

I remmy the last year the gas price hit $3.25 or more but less then $3.50. Yikes that the scary thought to fill the tank up. I sure hate to see it. :pissed: at president.

tonight gas in Knoxville went to 2.77 a gallon. Fortunately for me as I dont drive the car much around my gas bill was only 27 for 2 weeks worth of gas.

But if the gas prices continue to go up and through the roof, time to buy a bike just to go to work 2 miles down the road from my home.......

Quit bitch. USA is still low gas price than all world. I went to Europe last summer and gas price look scary to me.

I just watched CNN TV news today reporting
that you will be able to save more gas IF you
use the Cruise Control on the highway. I love
to use the cruise control and NOT to worry
about speeding.

Y said:
I just watched CNN TV news today reporting
that you will be able to save more gas IF you
use the Cruise Control on the highway. I love
to use the cruise control and NOT to worry
about speeding.
My little Jeep doesn't have cruise control--it is very basic but I love it. :)

Hubby is like you; he loves using cruise control. :P

Neo said:
Quit bitch. USA is still low gas price than all world. I went to Europe last summer and gas price look scary to me.
Yes, but most Europeans don't need to drive as many miles per week as Americans do in their personal vehicles.

Reba said:
My little Jeep doesn't have cruise control--it is very basic but I love it. :)

Hubby is like you; he loves using cruise control. :P

ah, but your Jeep is Cool !! :)

Here we pay gas cost 116.6 per litre in St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada.
Last year we got high record was 142.0 per litre.

it is crazy.

Neo said:

My opinion that it is different economy between US and Europe.

Guess what? Today i realized i only have 15 dollars so im curious to see how many gallons it would be filled up.. and end up it only fills up 5 gallons for 15 dollars! eh... down here in Rochester, Mn. They cost 2.89 per gallon. mmm :mad: :pissed: i missed the annoucing from president bushit (hehe) talks about gas price.. did anyone see that today? let me know!

Kalista said:
Last two weeks ago, I filled up my car gasoline was 35 dollars. Last night was 42 dollars. Yucky !! I cant imagine, I pay gas 42 weekly to commute to three jobs ! It is horrible...
if u complain.. there's some tax advantages if you have 2 or more job.. pm me if questions. ;)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
if u complain.. there's some tax advantages if you have 2 or more job.. pm me if questions. ;)
You are correct. I was told by my tax man if you commute to your job you can use this for tax reason. Save all receptis for gas and buy a log book for a mileage! :) I have done this for like a couple years.

Here in Toowoomba, Australia, the petrol is approximately $1.25 a litre, which would be
US$0.90 a litre.

Heath said:
I have been to Minneapolis, Minnesota and that is a very bike friendly city. They have a lane reserved for bicyclers.

I have been in both cities - Minnesota, MN and Portland, OR. Compare that... Portland have more than Minnesota does.

Back