Votes: 15 34.9%
  • RIT

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • NTID

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • None of the above

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
I was RIT student in year of 1999-2000 before I left for good because I realized the major was not suitable for my taste. However, I liked RIT very much, I don't mind visiting RIT again someday. If I stay there for one more year, then I will be RIT alumna, but oh well. Therefore, I am still counted as formerly RIT student anyway. Go RIT!! :naughty:

Originally posted by Oddball
I was RIT student in year of 1999-2000 before I left for good because I realized the major was not suitable for my taste. However, I liked RIT very much, I don't mind visiting RIT again someday. If I stay there for one more year, then I will be RIT alumna, but oh well. Therefore, I am still counted as formerly RIT student anyway. Go RIT!! :naughty:
You can still come back and finish. What are you doing now?

I went to Gally for 2 and half years.... deaf social there are the best I have ever experienced. Unforteunly, I wasn't strong enough to focus in my education, all I did was party all the time and finally nearly flunk out! Instead flunking out badly, I withdraw and moved back to my home state. Now been living here in Delaware for 2 years and I'm applying to get in NTID. I will be going to their open house on the 25th... anyone going to be there, would be nice to meet you since I really do not know that many people there. TKS!

I vote for ntid/rit gally sucks.. no offense taken to gally students who :bowdown: to gally cuz of it stand for gay and lesbian LOVE u :rofl: but likewise.. I heard gally is good but in bad area :roll: oh well :mrgreen:

Wh will go to at Gallaudent this Fall 2003.I will go to at Gallaudent this Fall.When i am junior so i will other new collage in NTID but i said MAYBE.On August 2003 i am freshman.

Originally posted by ek8_element
Wh will go to at Gallaudent this Fall 2003.I will go to at Gallaudent this Fall.When i am junior so i will other new collage in NTID but i said MAYBE.On August 2003 i am freshman.
I will be going there! seecha there.... pvt me if you want to contact more...

pimpdaddyposse

so this fall will be your last year?

sorry it's not clear.. I attended gally in 1995 to 1999 then transferred to Art Institute of Pittsburgh where I majored in Graphic Design... I graduated in 1999.

Hello.

I myself attended Gallaudet University. The best 4 1/2 years of my life. I naturally refer any bright Deaf student to explore the possibility of enrolling at Gallaudet.

NTID/RIT is okay, I suppose. I've visited there a few times and I don't remember being that impressed. Being a Florida native, I declined to enroll at NTID/RIT due to their notorious winter weather, and Gallaudet wasn't that bad.

Enjoy.

I voted Gallaudet University. I was a Gallaudet University student and have the firsthand experience of being a Gallaudet Unviersity student. Gallaudet University is awesome!!!

I REALLY wish Gally had a Women's Studies grad program! I really want to get my master's in WS as I want to be a WS professor and at the same time I want to finally become fluent in ASL!
I know I would become fluent just by osmosis and being in a Deaf majority atmosphere as I have a couple of Deaf friends who I hang out with during the summer, and just by hanging out with them I've picked up quite a few signs!

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
pimpdaddyposse

sorry it's not clear.. I attended gally in 1995 to 1999 then transferred to Art Institute of Pittsburgh where I majored in Graphic Design... I graduated in 1999.
when you mentioned you attended Gallaudet for 3 years I assumed you will be graduating next year but you transferred and now i got it thanks!

Originally posted by vvti low rolla
Gallaudet teachs students in h.s. levels which they SUCKS. Socials...too dangerous bec niggas control d.c.

i ain't a racist..

and

ntid...it's best...i dunno why i said...just bec my homies live in rochester haha

You need to check your FACTS first before you ever made this type of assumption. I was a Gallaudet University student and I can tell you are wrong on all counts.

Last edited:
Originally posted by funnybebe78
I vote for ntid/rit gally sucks.. no offense taken to gally students who :bowdown: to gally cuz of it stand for gay and lesbian LOVE u :rofl: but likewise.. I heard gally is good but in bad area :roll: oh well :mrgreen:

Yes, Gally is a good unviersity that is located in a bad neighborhood. Funny, I walked on the streets of Florida Avenue all alone at nights. I even used a white cane because of my legal blindness. A few African-American people were generous in directing me to which store I could buy something what I wanted to buy. Yeah, tell me about it. I indeed did pull enough stunts. I guess I was pretty much bold at that time.

As for gays and lesbains, all universities/colleges have them. What's your point? I was very surprised to find gays/lesbians at Gallaudet because my school at NCSD would not have allowed it. FYI, I ain't a lesbian.

Last edited:
Originally posted by AmericanChopper
pimpdaddyposse

I would be damned if you were in my Gallaudet University graduating class. I entered Gally in the fall of 1995 as a freshman. If I had stayed at Gally, I would've graduated from Gally in 1999. Thus, I would be in the Gally class of 1999. Damn, it was 4 years ago and I still haven't gotten a bachelor's degree except a career diploma from another school.

Originally posted by illustrator
13 Colonies, how is that? Better? :)

No, that's not better. But, yes, New York was one of the original 13 colonies. Washington, DC did not exist during Revolutionary War. Washington, DC was founded in 1800 and that was when the White House was first built. President Washington chose the site as a national capital and a presidential house, but never lived there. President John Adams was the first president to live in the White House.

So, Illustrator, check your history first before you made the assumption. :cool:

Last edited:
Originally posted by LadyDuke
No, that's not better. But, yes, New York was one of the original 13 colonies. Washington, DC did not exist during Revolutionary War. Washington, DC was founded in 1800 and that was when the White House was first built. President Washington chose the site as a national capital and a presidential house, but never lived there. President John Adams was the first president to live in the White House.

So, Illustrator, check your history first before you made the assumption. :cool:

Maryland was 7th of the 13 colonies. District of Columbia was not developed during that time.

Increasingly the role of the White House expanded as the Nation grew in importance and as the City of Washington developed.

That happened in 1860 according to this link.

Back