Gallaudet under fire after official placed on leave over ballot signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a polite interjection. You cannot pretend to know what TXgolfer's intentions are. I believe he is genuinely concerned about what is going on at Gallaudet University. For him to be writing an article shows he has devoted his time and thought to this issue. I do not think it would be wise, or prudent, to downplay someone who may be genuinely concerned.

Please, don't take this interjection to be rude - it is not meant to be.

I'm kindly hesitate because I have a hard time to trust with him, because I sent private message to him with some questions, especially recent one about question over form the business last week and he seems didn't answer at all. I just put the trust between me and him in questionable, however for between you and me, I trust you pretty well because we share about much stuff, despite about disagreement on many issues.

I'm kindly hesitate because I have a hard time to trust with him, because I sent private message to him with some questions, especially recent one about question over form the business last week and he seems didn't answer at all. I just put the trust between me and him in questionable, however for between you and me, I trust you pretty well because we share about much stuff, despite about disagreement on many issues.

If you don't want to interview, that is fine too. No pressure at all.

Thank you Foxrac. If it makes a difference at all, I do think TXgolfer is genuinely concerned about this issue. Go with your gut feeling - remember, I told you to trust your instincts - they help protect you ;)

Huffpost with article of Mccaskill signing (not captioned though) - she says that Gallaudet is a University that permits bullying and intimidation amongst faculty and staff, and amongst students. "Manages by intimidation and fear".

Strong, very strong.

Angela McCaskill On Leave From Gallaudet University: Should Minorities Be Empathetic? (VIDEO)

Gallaudet University doesn't allow anyone to bullying based on gender, race, sex orientation, religion, ethnicity and some other classes, also bullying is just same as harassment.

The situation with McCaskill is very unfortunate because she is very angry at Gallaudet University for unreasonable leave and possibility to have permanent damage on her reputation and trust with students. She is just feel that put on leave is just like getting fired but Gallaudet University hasn't make any formal termination, also if she is getting fired so she will have strong case to sue the Gallaudet University for wrongful termination.

It is usual for angry people, like McCaskill to make harsher comment against Gallaudet University.

I don't know about how Gallaudet University is processing with paid leave and the situation with McCaskill need to be resolved via administrative meeting. I just want McCaskill returns to work and let check about any effects that may caused after she was placed on paid leave over petition issue.

I think, think, think that Gallaudet University may try to reform the administration and change the structure about how put on leave works, so they will not run any mistakes again.

There is big note: I don't consider McCaskill as anti-gay or homophobic because she doesn't state about her view on GLBT rights and sign the petition is pretty odd.

There is big note: I don't consider McCaskill as anti-gay or homophobic because she doesn't state about her view on GLBT rights and sign the petition is pretty odd.

She doesn't have to...what she does at work and what she does outside of work is her own affair...popular or not.

Laura

Ok, I think that 2012 is just bad year for me, so I remember that you and I had a good talk via PM last year, also it was pretty civil until you changed your way about how treat members.

I don't understand why you seems not response to any PM that I sent to you.

She doesn't have to...what she does at work and what she does outside of work is her own affair...popular or not.

Laura

Like I said - I don't need McCaskill to share about view on GLBT rights, however when she signs petition to put on ballot so many people will assume that she has negative taste on GLBT rights, that's just halo effect.

Angle? That is foul language when it comes to writing articles.

huh? it means what are you specifically writing about. couple of my friends are... you know... real reporters. coincidentally enough, I was at News Corp yesterday.

I'll try again - what are you aiming at? Or what is your thesis? Or what is your headline?

Sorry you see it that way. You seem to have a problem with many of my posts. Perhaps it would benefit everyone here at AD if you ignored them. Not that I mind of course.

*shrug* I don't have any qualm with you.

But since you keep whining and complaining, perhaps you should put me on your ignore list. That's what it's for... so that they can ignore one rather than complaining like this.

huh? it means what are you specifically writing about. couple of my friends are... you know... real reporters. coincidentally enough, I was at News Corp yesterday.

I'll try again - what are you aiming at? Or what is your thesis? Or what is your headline?

Jiro redefines the word "Hearsay" for the 5th time: leaves AD in a panic cont. A-6

:giggle::giggle:

I kid I kid

Yup.

lol wow. I'm wondering how long are you going to keep up this charade. You didn't want to interview him. You ignored him in pm. You trolled him around in all threads. Pretentious at best.

No need to answer my question. That's just me thinking aloud and talking to myself.

I want hearsay sub from Jiro's Deli. :aw:

You will have to wait and see. :)

*shrug* I don't have any qualm with you.

But since you keep whining and complaining, perhaps you should put me on your ignore list. That's what it's for... so that they can ignore one rather than complaining like this.

:cool2:

You will have to wait and see. :)

Good that we cleared it up that I wasn't being rude earlier. Good luck. Where are we going to see this article?

No surprise - Gallaudet University made a huge mess now and the president has to clean the mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back