Gallaudet under fire after official placed on leave over ballot signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
what's your stance on that? like... do you believe funding should stop?

I think it is something that should be seriously questioned.

I think it is something that should be seriously questioned.

right. you said -

I am a taxpayer. And I am deaf.

Who is us?

I think taxpayers need to take a hard look at Gallaudet and see if there is any real value in funding the university.

you asked if there is any real value in funding Gallaudet University. do you believe there is no value in funding Gallaudet University since you're a taxpayer?

right. you said -

you asked if there is any real value in funding Gallaudet University. do you believe there is no value in funding Gallaudet University since you're a taxpayer?

Again, as I clearly stated earlier, I think that is something that should be seriously questioned.

Better be careful there.

What? I'm challenging your post about major issues about what Gallaudet has.

Next time, you need watch your word or I could challenge you, such as ask for list because I went to Gallaudet University last year, so I don't see any major issues, beside McCaskill's situation.

Again, as I clearly stated earlier, I think that is something that should be seriously questioned.

You specifically stated if there is any real value in funding the university. And I am specifically asking you if you think there is any real value. I'm not interested in others taxpayers' opinions. You stated that you have done interviews and research for weeks. So what is your opinion so far?

Please do let me know CLEARLY if you do not wish to answer the question so I can stop asking you. A clear question only needs a clear answer.

What? I'm challenging your post about major issues about what Gallaudet has.

Next time, you need watch your word or I could challenge you, such as ask for list because I went to Gallaudet University last week, so I don't see any major issues, beside McCaskill's situation.

You asked, and I politely declined to answer, partly out of respect for those here who attended Gally.

You specifically stated if there is any real value in funding the university. And I am specifically asking you if you think there is any real value. I'm not interested in others taxpayers' opinions. You stated that you have done interviews and research for weeks. So what is your opinion so far?

Please do let me know CLEARLY if you do not wish to answer the question so I can stop asking you. A clear question only needs a clear answer.

My very clear answer for the third time is....It is something that needs to be seriously questioned.

You asked, and I politely declined to answer, partly out of respect for those here who attended Gally.

That's not a problem. Please do feel free to share your opinion with us. We are open-minded about it.

I hope that you are open-minded with us too.

My very clear answer for the third time is....It is something that needs to be seriously questioned.

why? is it a problem? specifically what should be asked?

That's not a problem. Please do feel free to share your opinion with us. We are open-minded about it.

I hope that you are open-minded with us too.

As I stated earlier, I am not interested in listing and/or debating the issues at GU here on AD. Suffice to say, IMO, the school is facing many issues and question marks. But that is just my opinion.

As I stated earlier, I am not interested in listing and/or debating the issues at GU here on AD. Suffice to say, IMO, the school is facing many issues and question marks. But that is just my opinion.

many issues. question marks. and you're not gonna list a few for example. so what are you here for then if you're not being forthcoming? :confused:

I don't think I've seen so many contradictions in such few sentences before. the only possible motive for your role in here I can think of is to troll us.

:lol: I think that will be hard to do for quite some time.

share here with your thoughts of gallaudet? which is your opinion or fact from the news or hearsay?

Don't worry what you think of gallaudet whoever attended gallaudet that wont be affexted. lots of RIT/Ntid dislike gallaudet peeps and gallaudet peeps dislike RIT/NTID for years! but Both of them are friends in different time. no biggie deal.

share it here with us!

Oh you answered my question alrready. of course you DO pay attention to GALLAUDET like i said before. everyone dont forget gallaudet. ;) other univeristies have too many issues but are not in public while gallaudet did because gallaudet peeps want to speak their mind loud to get people to get attention. it did work.

many issues. question marks. and you're not gonna list a few for example. so what are you here for then if you're not being forthcoming? :confused:

I don't think I've seen so many contradictions in such few sentences before. the only possible motive for your role in here I can think of is to troll us.

:lol: I think you may have the trolling issue reversed. Mind you, your questions have come in response to a post I directed at another member.

Oh you answered my question alrready. of course you DO pay attention to GALLAUDET like i said before. everyone dont forget gallaudet. ;) other univeristies have too many issues but are not in public while gallaudet did because gallaudet peeps want to speak their mind loud to get people to get attention. it did work.

That is an interesting perspective. However, I am not sure that is the best strategy when taxpayers are footing the majority of the bill. But yes, you are correct, the actions at Gallaudet have certainly caught my (and many other's ) attention.

Yup, I'm very interested to see any members who went Gallaudet University before and list the major issues, but we know that one member won't share with us and it is very pretentious.

The opinion has no value if anyone never attend at Gallaudet University.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back