Gallaudet under fire after official placed on leave over ballot signature

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will see.

Gallaudet University had serious problem in 1988 and 2006 (It was reported on some news like CNN) so it is resolved, also situation with McCaskill is going be resolved eventually, so no estimate time and Gallaudet University isn't hit, as that what you thought. Are you having an expectation about GU will lose federal funding? If so, that's not going happen.

Gallaudet University is no "Penn State".

why did I expect that kind of reply? articles? books? don't get buried by it in your own home... it's a fire and safety hazard...

I will save this just in case.

Gallaudet University had serious problem in 1988 and 2006 (It was reported on some news like CNN) so it is resolved, also situation with McCaskill is going be resolved eventually, so no estimate time and Gallaudet University isn't hit, as that what you thought. Are you having an expectation about GU will lose federal funding? If so, that's not going happen.

Gallaudet University is no "Penn State".

:dunno:

why did I expect that kind of reply? articles? books? don't get buried by it in your own home... it's a fire and safety hazard...

I don't buy his story, so let him talks whatever he wants. ;)

wow. very vindicative, aren't ya? oh my!

facts facts facts. can we all stick with facts? not hearsay.

How was that vindictive? You obviously misread something.

Thank you for wasting my time with one smile face.

Also, I felt that you don't understand about value of Gallaudet University and they have very unique culture.

can you explain this?

save this? for what reason?

just in case.... what case?

and what is your particular interest in this issue?

I am a taxpayer. And I am deaf.

You forgot 3 other questions. Can you explain what do you mean by "I will save this just in case"?

"save this" for.....?
just in case"... what case?

Thank you for wasting my time with one smile face.

Also, I felt that you don't understand about value of Gallaudet University and they have very unique culture.

Yes, I am finding that out.

You forgot 3 other questions. Can you explain what do you mean by "I will save this just in case"?

"save this" for.....?
just in case"... what case?

To prove you right of course.

Yes, I am finding that out.

Gallaudet University is only one deaf university and they have one primary language to communicate - ASL. It is extremely important for deaf people with proficient in ASL to receive an education and easy to socialize with different deaf people.

They made mistake that on faculty side, not student side and we don't need to punish the students for any mistakes that caused by faculty members. Many universities receive federal funding and they do run some mistakes too.

Wow, what a coincidence, so am I.

And so is my wife ... and most of my friends. My family, as well as her family, all have a vested interest in this particular case as well.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back