From CNN - Police: Black student marked with 'KKK' at deaf school

I recently found out MSSD will have press conference today at 1 pm, so I am sure they will tell whats their change planning in residence hall such as basement will be closed and move to first floor, and few more... So abt 7 kids, they will be expelled, but we will find out later this afternoon after press conference

All rooms in basement will move to first floor? I don't know that.

I wish that wouldn't happen, it happens about bad thing then would cause MSSD to gain more new rules, probably not fair for future students who enters high school, MSSD isn't alone, it does happen to other deaf school and public school as well.

Well, Lots of schools needs lot of rules if the kids can't stop hurting each other. So without rules how will they be able to help protect the kids if they don't have any rules? Rules were ment to help kids not to hurt themselves and other people. We have too many problems in any school deaf or hearing schools. We know that lots of schools always have problems such as gang violances, racism, bullies, sexual harassments and kids doing drugs and drinking.

School deaf and Hard Hearing like over Jewish.

School for deaf and Hard Hearing much like call Judaism where in state are Private International.:fingersx::iough::fingersx:

You think black people can't involve or participle KKK group..

How is this?
5xz6u7sav3.jpg

You think black people can't involve or participle KKK group..

How is this?
5xz6u7sav3.jpg
That's stupid.

This reminds me of an episode on Jerry Springer where they interviewed a black woman who wanted to join the KKK.

Back