Found Long Lost Biological Son (i think)....

So basically you accepted the payments on both sons? It doesn't look good on your part as a parent to be quite honest, WhiteWolves64.

Let me give you an example. How would you feel if your biological mother sold you for 10,000.00 would you want to see your biological mother for selling you off for 10,000.00? Let's be honest would it break your heart knowing what your mother did?

He's 22 years old now no longer a boy. If you didn't noticed Reba. :)
You're right, I didn't notice. This story is so confusing I missed that point. I thought I read 14 years somewhere.

Well, I guess it's totally up to the young man to decide whether or not he wants contact.

Honestly I never thought money was far more important than any of my children... :(

Your story breaks my heart in thousand of pieces WhiteWolves64... :tears:

Please don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to place judgements on your part but I can never understand why a parents would sell their babies for money, but I do understand that parents don't always make the right decision, but this just hurts to hear what you and your wife did to your children..

WhiteWolves64 said:
They were offering us with the payments so we took the opportunate (SP?) to take that payments from them that does not make us selling our children in illegally!!!!!
YES, that is exactly what it means. YOU SOLD YOUR CHILD! What breaks my heart more than anything is the fact that you don’t even recognize what you did as being WRONG.

Reba said:
Do you think it's fair to the boy, or in his best interest, to put that burden on him now? Maybe you should wait until he's older.
Or better yet, wait till NEVER. I think the knowledge of your parents SELLING you is more of a burden than even most adults could comprehend.

...Or better yet, wait till NEVER. I think the knowledge of your parents SELLING you is more of a burden than even most adults could comprehend.
Good point. I sure wouldn't want to hear that.

Wow! I dont know what to say...

So basically you accepted the payments on both sons? It doesn't look good on your part as a parent to be quite honest, WhiteWolves64.

Let me give you an example. How would you feel if your biological mother sold you for 10,000.00 would you want to see your biological mother for selling you off for 10,000.00? Let's be honest would it break your heart knowing what your mother did?

What do you expecting that i was about 21 yrs old and did not know what to do that time and yeah i know it was foolish do that and i agree with you about "selling" anyone's child that is dishonest i know... but hey that was long time ago!!!! Of course i did regretting to accept the payments that time...

Honestly I never thought money was far more important than any of my children... :(

Your story breaks my heart in thousand of pieces WhiteWolves64... :tears:

Please don't get me wrong here, I'm not trying to place judgements on your part but I can never understand why a parents would sell their babies for money, but I do understand that parents don't always make the right decision, but this just hurts to hear what you and your wife did to your children..

Yeah i understand that i don't blame you all for our decision was made!!!!! :tears:

What a mean things everyone say here about Whtiewolf. My niece spend thousands dollars to adopt two sisters from Russia (everyone want
$$$$ )and it was well worth spend. Now they get to travel all over the world if they were never adopted then they would have stayed in orphanage and living poverty for the rest of thier lives. And my brother in law adopted a baby from one couple whom used to live in car with four other kids. I remembered my brother in law paid them a place to live for few months and feed them all the time till after the baby was born. He probably spend more than what Whitewolf's biological son's adoptive parents would have paid them. Who cares if u want to judge them then u better judge everyone else every where.

Whitewolf, I am so glad u gave your biological sons a chance to have a good life alike your oldest son attend USC which it is very expensive college and I do not believe you would ever afford to send him there. He will live in good life. I think this is God's gifting for u to find a good home for him and ur other son. My dad was adopted when he was two and half years old. HIs mom gave him up because she was too poor to keep him and his younger sister. U made the decision right if u felt u and your wife can not raise them as best as u can. They have no right to say mean things to u. I am shocked by read of them to u. I am sorry to read theirs. I am digusting with them right now.

YES, that is exactly what it means. YOU SOLD YOUR CHILD! What breaks my heart more than anything is the fact that you don’t even recognize what you did as being WRONG.

Or better yet, wait till NEVER. I think the knowledge of your parents SELLING you is more of a burden than even most adults could comprehend.

Stop spread lies around here.

WhiteWolves: Was the $5,000 paid for compensation for expenses like hospital or doctor bills? If so, it is not selling - just paying you for cost. And the main reason you give your son was because "we were so awkward to raise any child at our own as we were not ready for that" and not because of $5,000? If so, you gave a loving help to the childless couple and your son. I hope I am right.

They have no right to say mean things to u. I am shocked by read of them to u. I am sorry to read theirs. I am digusting with them right now.

We are each entitled to our own opinion, All I stated that it doesn't look good upon her part as a parent and that's my opinion while you got yours. :)

If I knew that my mother had SOLD me as an infant, I would never want to see her again.

Yes, but I also would be very disappointed to learn that my adoptive parents bought me as well.

For his sake, I hope he won´t find out that his birth mother and adoptive parents make money business...

It will be very, very, very hard for him when he find out the truth about money business his adoptive parents and birth mother made. It would take him long time to forgive them.

What do you expecting that i was about 21 yrs old and did not know what to do that time and yeah i know it was foolish do that and i agree with you about "selling" anyone's child that is dishonest i know... but hey that was long time ago!!!! Of course i did regretting to accept the payments that time...

Yeah i understand that i don't blame you all for our decision was made!!!!! :tears:

*nodding sadly* I can understand how you feel like this when you look back at your time and said yourself "Oh dear, why I did it... It´s foolish, etc". You are not alone but everyone did the same as well when they made mistakes what and how they did in the past.

I has to admit that I am total speechless after read those :tears: thread here and leave your thread alone for a while until I read your last post and understood.

Yes I know and agree that everyone including us makes mistakes. Remember, nobody are prefect.

I know it´s very, very, very hard for him to find out the truth. It´s up to him either he can forgive you and his adoptive parents or not.

jazzy said:
Stop spread lies around here.
I didn't spread any lies, I only restated what WhiteWolves said herself. You obviously have very selective reading. Here, let me spell it out for you one last time...
WhiteWolves64 said:
to give our child to the adoption parents to make the payments to us which total worth $5,000 that time
Since these are WhiteWolves own words, please explain to me what "lies" I am supposedly spreading.

Kaitin said:
WhiteWolves: Was the $5,000 paid for compensation for expenses like hospital or doctor bills? If so, it is not selling - just paying you for cost. And the main reason you give your son was because "we were so awkward to raise any child at our own as we were not ready for that" and not because of $5,000? If so, you gave a loving help to the childless couple and your son. I hope I am right.
Kaitin, most adoption agencies handle the finances for adoptions. Birth mothers never see a penny of expenses or payments.
As for their reason for placing the child for adoption, why then did they get pregnant a second time and place a second child for adoption? I hate to see adoption used as a form of birth control anymore than I want to see abortion used that way. Some people should learn from their mistakes the first time.

Adoption processing is VERY expensive more than what IVF worth! And it is a long process also. Some are quick but MOST of the time it is very long process. My friend is lucky..she adopted her cousin's baby and it made it quicker.

However I do not know much about how the system works. I remembered my former foster mom got $ from new adopted parent that she took care of him till he was adopted. I think that's to say 'Thank you for taking care of my new child or something I am not sure." I did not ask but I remembered the parent wrote a check and I happened saw it on the counter. I don't remember amount of $. I think new adopted parent pay baby's parent to say thank you. I don't know. I could be wrong.

Kaitin, most adoption agencies handle the finances for adoptions. Birth mothers never see a penny of expenses or payments.
As for their reason for placing the child for adoption, why then did they get pregnant a second time and place a second child for adoption? I hate to see adoption used as a form of birth control anymore than I want to see abortion used that way. Some people should learn from their mistakes the first time.

Hi, Eve :): I don't know about the second pregnancy - only WhiteWolves and his partner know. But even with best technique and knowledge condoms fail 2% of the time (less risk if you use spermicide). I won't debate about why WhiteWolves was pregnant again because this is such a personal, private issue. And I don't want to talk too much about birth control at all and especially in a thread not about birth control. But even with care mistakes happen and learning doesn't always prevent these.

I know this thread now is hot with a lot of emotion. But to everyone and NOT just Eve I hope everyone remembers WhiteWolves is honest and looking for support now and not for actions more than 20 years ago. Arguement now does not change the past, although education is useful forever.

Sorry if my reply is like a lecture - I don't mean to lecture anyone because I never am pregnant, not adopted (my sister is), or give a baby away so I don't know personally all of these. I just feel bad a little for many writing in this thread. :)

Back